Chapter Twelve

Coming to a halt, the young man whom drove the carriage gotten off and lifted the covering of the carriage. General Han stepped out and down with Li Hua in his arms. Not a word was said from the moment of entering the household til entering Han's personal quarters.

 Its been hard tracing Li Hua whom only traveled by foot and seemed to only wander out of the forest when in need of food. Before Han Li Kong only briefly seen Li Hua's face. From the rumors she was deemed a disfigured and a limp. Yet this sleeping jaded woman was nothing like the rumors. She had smooth skin, pink luscious lips, and a well endower figure. Leaving Li Hua to sleep knowing the effects of the drug would last til tomorrow. Han stepped out of the room and continued towards his study.

Although Han believed Li Hua to awaken by tomorrow. Not more than two hours later was Li Hua wake and planning to escape. Surveying her surrounding she believed she already sold into a brothel awaiting her fate. Yet she was unsure as there wasn't a bit of noise from outside. As to staying in the mortal realm for seven to eight years she knew brothels weren't ever this quite.

Slowly listening Li Hua creeped closer to the back windows. Easing her heart she opened one of the many windows and climbed out.

*Boom Boom!*

Looking towards the sky Li Hua became unsure of her plan. As she contemplated it begun to pour. Disregarding the anxiety piling within she dashed.

"Madam is escaping again! Guards come help!"

A few places behind Li Hua was General Han's best and personal guards. A tinge of fear creeped out of her heart.

"Madam! Please stop! We don't want you to be in trouble with Master Han!" Scowling at the command Li Hua made a sharp turn to her left.

Before she could look she met with a hard surface knocking her backwards. Not prepared for the fall Li Hua as other damsel would, closed her eyes waiting for the impact. And as luck would have it she was wrapped by a warm presence. Opening her eyes she lifted her eyes to see Mo Yan!

"You pervert!" Han not knowing what he did wrong felt a painful feeling down south.

Loosening his grip on Li Hua, she (LH) dashed towards a bridge connecting to the other side of an enormous pond.

General Han whom was fed up with Li Hua constantly running shot an arrow. Feeling an impending danger behind her Li Hua turned around. Detecting the incoming danger she avoided the arrow shot. Yet unluckily she slipped an fell into the shallows of the pond knocking onto a rock.

Not expecting this outcome Han rushed to Li Hua. Seeing as the blood surged out of her Han panicked and called for a doctor.

Han was pacing around his room awaiting for the doctor to finish her treatment.

"Liang how is my Wang Fei?"

" *Sighing* She's quite fine. Here is her prescription for medicine. I advise strong to let her have fresh air and to not move about. What happened?"

Not wanting to explain as to why his Wang Fei was injured, he excused Liang back to his pavilion.

Han not wanting to chance another escape of his Wang Fei. Han stood guard over Li Hua. Using this as an excuse, Han didn't even know that his heart began to soften for this unconscious jaded beauty.

As morning arrived Han was awoken by a shuffling noise. Grudgingly waking up, Han came face to face with a pair of brown eyes. Distancing himself with this pair of eyes. He knew it was his Wang Fei yet he was unsure as to why she didn't run.

Turning her head around she angrily avoided his eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illicit Author's Note: Late Post but whatever. I don't know. Let's see what happens. Muhahaha!!!!