Chapter Seven

Feeling warmth and softness on her lips, Li Hua's heart pounded. Struggling Li Hua resisted against the kiss only to have the man add more passion into the kiss. Pulling away she was able to breath to only be invaded by the stranger's tongue. His tongue explored her mouth, twisting his tongue and her's together. Li Hua reacted to the kiss surprisingly!

Tightening his hold on Li Hua as if she'll disappear. Swallowing one of the other's saliva, Li Hua felt a feeling that was familiar yet distant. Snapping out of the kiss, Li Hua kneed the man where the sun don't shine.

Feeling pain, the man crouched onto the ground. Backing away, Li Hua face became hot. Remembering herself, Li Hua casted binds on the man. Seening as he's not retaliating Li Hua slumped onto the ground as well.

'My first kiss.. My first kiss was stolen from me, by a stranger no less!' Looking at the man whom was still in pain. Although she wanted to kill the man something in her didn't allow her to. The man looked up and stared at Li Hua eye to eye. Covering her chest as if he could see through her clothing Li Hua demanded,

"W-who are you!" Flustered from the passionate moment from earlier Li Hua casted down her eyes and forming her lips into a thin line.

Feeling the need to explain himself he reined the pain from below in and spoke,

"Mo Yan. My name is Mo Yan." After speaking he broke out of the bind and stood up.

With bulging eyes Li Hua was frozen on the spot. Her bind, not even Dong Hua could break free. Coming back to her sense she quickly picked herself up and ran towards her courtyard. In chase Mo Yan didn't lose speed either. Entering her courtyard, she stopped. Her restriction spell was her trump card.

'He won't be able to get through. The Heavenly Lord and Dong Hua combine won't even break through. It's only him. It should be fine. I think..'

Not convincing herself, she immediately sent a butterfly relying her situation to Dong Hua. Hoping to reach him in time.

Before her eyes was the man who claimed to be Mo Yan.

"Who are you really? You're not Mo Yan. Mo Yan wouldn't be this crude and unruly." Li Hua question the man in her eyes.

Not answering Mo Yan, undid the familiar restriction spell, a spell he created. Seeing this Li Hua panicked even more.

'He-He undid the spell. Who is he?'
Spinning around Li Hua ran but was pulled by her arm. Feeling a tight bind around her body, she was suddenly thrown over the man's shoulder and whisked off.

Mean while the butterfly barely gotten to Dong Hua. Upon receiving the message Dong Hua and Feng Jiu raced to Li Hua's Manor. Entering through the flower forest Dong Hua covered both his and Feng Jiu's noses. Passing through the forest, Dong Hua flew halfway across the lake and used Canghe to bounce off the water, Dong Hua was able to make another leap.

Both entered the household, Feng Jiu rushed through the entire manor not finding Li Hua, Feng Jiu tears up. She already regarded herself as Li Hua's motherly figure. Dong Hua held onto Feng Jiu as she sobbed. In the message recieved Li Hua said a man broken through her defenses and may be thinking of kidnapping her. Left with only this, Dong Hua couldn't think of who could break through any of Li Hua's defenses. Since he found Li Hua none of her defenses were ever broken through before not even by him. Worried as for this opponent may be strong. Returning to Jiuchongtian, Dong Hua shared the news to Heavenly Lord, Ye Hua, and Lian Song.

The four racked their brains to figure whom would be so daring to snatch the great Di Jun's younger sister. Heavenly Lord suggested the Ghost clan but Ye Hua rejected it as they aren't an enemy anymore especially after the loses they obtained. Days pasts, Feng Jiu couldn't rest, Dong Hua worried but knew that the Heavens wouldn't forsake their daugther thus ending the questions and possible search.

Feng Jiu opposed leading her to ignore Dong Hua for hours on end. Giving in, Dong Hua requested for a realm wide search. Satisfied Feng Jiu, asked for the help of the Fox clan. Not refusing the Fox King deployed the best trackers. Starting from her manor they set off only to end at the mortal realm.

As this realm wide search happened Li Hua was currently trapped in Mo Yan's room. Not believing before, after seeing Kunlun Mountain she sulked.

'I should've told Dong gege that it was Mo Yan but I wasn't sure. Now I know, I should've done it!'

As she sat in Mo Yan's room, she wondered back to the past days here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illicit Author's Note: Hey guys! Hee Hee. I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far... No matter whether their are readers or not I'll still be continuing the story. 😘

Sorry for the short chapter.
🔴Do y'all want the chapters shorter or just the same? 🔴