Chapter Eleven

Traveling for some days through the forest, Li Hua came to be exhausted. She used to be able to go through months without food and water. Now she needed them almost every week. Descending the mountain, Li Hua came upon another dirt road, similar to the one she appeared on.
Slowly coming onto the dirt road and figuring where to go Li Hua went to her left.

Along the path were flowers of all different variations. Wisterias, Star Jasmines, Osmanthus, and Peonies. Smiling, Li Hua stopped and bent downwards. Feeling the soil Li Hua released a bit of fairy essence to allow some of the flowers to begin cultivation. After releasing some fairy essence Li Hua further continued the road. After some time Li Hua came to hear a waterfall. Thanking the Heavens for their blessing Li Hua followed the noise of water. Finally approaching the waterfall Li Hua was elastic.

Checking her surrounding she then took off her clothing and dipped into the water. With the cool water surrounding her, Li Hua's tense muscles over the days of walking unknotted themselves. Difting off, Li Hua wasn't able to detect a nearby presence.

*Snap*

Jolting Li Hua's nerves she slammed her palm into the water creating an uprising cover around her white and milky self. Reaching her clothes Li Hua quickly wears them and fled.

Hearing the person give chase after her Li Hua sped up. After minutes of running the person was gaining on her. Li Hua found it hard to keep her pace up. Soon she felt as if her entire being started to weigh more. Knowing she shouldn't stop, she pushed herself to the edge. Unable to run any longer, Li Hua slowed and grasped for air. With no warning she was entrapped by two arms.

Scared, Li Hua struggled only to find that she was losing strength. Not another second later Li Hua fell limped in the man's arms.

Smiling at the beauty within his arms, the man continued until he reached a carriage on a road. A young man awaited in front of the carriage awaiting for his master's instructions.

As the man enter the carriage with Li Hua whom at the moment was completely and utterly knocked out.

The man commanded,
"Head for the Manor carefully." The command was cold and fearful. Although simple the young man knew the intent of it.
'Drive back smoothing and swiftly, if not see how'll you be punished.'

"Yes, General Han!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illicit Author's Note: Hee Hee. Sorry it's short.... But....What will happen? Why did she knock out? Who knows, I'm still thinking nah jk. I already know what gonna happen. HAHAHA!! 😈😈