Chapter Fifteen

Han's Hand roamed from Li Hua arms to her collarbones. Lastly they found their way to her soft and plump breast. Groping her breast, Li Hua moaned.

*Thud! Thud!* 

"Who's interrupting!" Furious Han left the dazed Li Hua. 

"General Han, *cough* your grandmother requires your attention." The soldier awkwardly reported as he was told.

*Sighing* Han closed the doors and walked towards Li Hua whom was nowhere  to be seen. 

*Bang* Han fell down unconscious. Li Hua stood behind Han with a metal candle stick. 

With teary eyes Li Hua glared at Han, 

"You bastard! To think you were a man! You're nothing but a scum!!" With this Li Hua searched for clothing before exiting the bathing house. 

A While Later...

"General Han. General Han!" Ru Ye the personal servant of Han shook the general. 

Looking around with a searing pain originating from the back of his head. 

"W-where's Ye Yi? Where is she?" A creeping feeling slowly filled his heart, the feeling of emptiness? 

"Mistress was not present when I enter." 

She ran again? 

"Forget it she just ran. Let's go see my grandmother, who knows how long I've been out." Steadily trying to stand Han walked out to redress himself as he was indecent at the moment. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! My beautiful grandson! Come here, come here! Grandmother heard that your wife and you weren't getting along. After last night are you guys better?" With a mischievous look. 

Noting the look down Han began to feel a headache. 

*Sigh*"Grandmother, did you play any tricks with my wedding night?"

"Nothing too dangerous, only something that will allow you to produce grand children faster for me to hold and spoil." Chuckling, the trouble maker of that grandma missed the dark look of her grandson.

"Go chase down Madam. A single hair out of place will ensure a month back in Hua Mei's pavilion." With goosebumps Ru Ye left with hopes of finding the Madam in one piece. 

"Huh? Did I create another mess?" Grand Mother Han oblivious to the problem Grandmother Han innocently stared at the helpless grandson of her's.

Not replying Li Kong left his grandmother clueless of what problem she had created. 

No wonder I was so heated as she was. She probably thought I was the one. Ugh!

Somewhere Else 

"I c-can't believe that bastard! Stooping so low as to use this trick! H-he saw everything! How will I get marry in the future?!" A group is quickly enclosing my passage ways. 

"Madam please come back to the manor with us please." Sneering at Ru Ye, Li Hua made swift moments and escaped. Shocked of their Madam's speed, they didn't put down their guard for one second.

"Madam! Please stop escaping! Please we'll die if you're not back at the manor!" The group pleaded in unison. 

"Not my problem! Deal with it I'm not going back!" 

Humph! If I can't even escape from you guys do I even deserve to be Dong gege's little sister? 

Smiling she felt a familiar feeling, her speed slowed down immensely.