Chapter Three

Li Hua stares innocently at Feng Jiu with the purest smile. Feng Jiu looks at Dong Hua with a gaping expression. He (DH) looks at Feng Jiu with a plain expression,

"What?" Dong Hua speaks as if a huge surprise wasn't just revealed.

Feng Jiu, shakes her head trying to ensure this was real.

"Dijun, she's your sister?" Bai Qian speaks out.

Dong Hua didn't speak nor motion whether the girl was his or not.

"Dong gege! I'll tell everyone your secret if you don't start telling everyone I'm your sister!" Li Hua spoke angrily with puffed out cheeks.

Dong Hua glares at Li Hua,

"Tell and I'll make sure you'll go back into your slumber never to be awoken." Dong Hua coldly

Shaken with fear Li Hua looks at Feng Jiu and instinctively thought of a plan.

"Feng Jiejie!" Li Hua cries out.

Surprised, Feng Jiu blankly stares at Li Hua.

"Feng Jiejie, Dong gege is so mean! He's going to take me back to the cove! I'm going to be alone again." Li Hua sobs out of her throat with all her efforts to be perceived as helpless.

'The cove?' Feng Jiu though for a bit until it struck her. 'The Blue Sea cove!'
She then releases herself from Dong Hua's embrace.

"The so called dangerous cove which no one is allowed within a thousand feet. That was where she was at!" Feng Jiu shouted at Dong Hua.

*Cough* Dong Hua looks at Feng Jiu with an expression exposing his lies.

Feng Jiu turns away from Dong Hua and walks towards Li Hua. She smiles and pulls her (LH) from behind Bai Qian. Feng Jiu smiles and pats Li Hua's hand.

"Don't worry, ah. If he touches you or make things hard for you tell me, mh." While speaking she her eyes switched over to Dong Hua.

Stunned, Li Hua's tears dried. Grinning she nods her head,

"Feng Jiejie is the best!"

Bai Qian who was still standing on the side saw the situation resolved.

"Can you guys leave now? I'm tried, please see yourselves out." She waves her sleeve and returned into her palace.

Without waiting for Dong Hua, Feng Jiu walked Li Hua towards Taichen palace. Watching his wife and mischievous sibling walk away, Dong Hua knew that he will be finding the armchair as his bed for the next few days. He slowly walked back towards his palace. Feng Jiu led Li Hua towards the inner chamber.

"Now, you should be safe." Feng Jiu assures Li Hua.

Li Hua replies with a warm smile.

"You know, I've only seen you though Dong gege's eyes. Seeing you in person now, you're much more beautiful." Li Hua honestly spoke.

Blushing Feng Jiu orders maids to serve food.

"Eat." Gester for Li Hua to eat first.

Smiling, Li Hua lifts her chopsticks and chose sweet pork. Licking her lips she guides the pair of sticks holding the the ever glistening piece of pork towards her mouth. As she was going to bit into the soft and juicy pork piece it was intervened by another stick. Due to the intervene of the stick the pork piece fell onto the ground. Pouting, Li Hua looked to where the stick came from. It was none other than her cold brother. Looking towards Feng Jiu, Li Hua tears up.

"Dong Hua! You will refrain from sleeping in the same bed as me for a month!" After telling Dong Hua of her punishment, he glared at Li Hua with the coldest expression.