Chapter Four

Turning around Li Hua saw Lian Song. Smiling she bowed her head and continued her sightseeing.

"Hey, you stop right there! I'm talking to you!" Lian Song shouted rushing towards Li Hua.

"Are you talking to me?" Turning around, she gave the purest smile halting Lian Song in his tracks. Stunned by her beauty he shook all thoughts away and reminding himself of Cheng Ye. The one woman he wanted. 

Continuing his thought from before,

"You're the one who made a ruckus in Jiuchongtian. I also recalled you referring Di Jun as your brother! *laughs* No wonder he tried to kill you." Thinking to himself as to how he was harshly beaten by Dong Hua, goosebumps formed throughout his body.

"Un... I am his sister." Li Hua spoke as if it was the weather.

Laughing Lian Song turned to look at Li Hua with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

"You're not serious right? You can't be his sister, you're too different from Dong Hua Di Jun." Lian Song waved off what she said as a joke between the two.

Confused, Li Hua shrugged her shoulder and kept on sightseeing leaving Lian Song in his own thoughts. When Lian Song finally thought her sentence over it seemed to make sense. Well, considering that no soul alive will try to impersonate being Dijun's younger sibling. He quickly ran to Taichen palace to confirmed the truth as to not repeat the previous event of Dong Hua going on a rampage.

As he was entering Taichen palace, not a soul was present. Not a single soul, even the guards that were usually posted outside were no where to be seen. Unease Lian Song continued to search with Taichen palace. As he ventured to the other chamber he heard passionate sounds and paused. Tinted with a dash of red Lian Song cough, knowing why not a soul was present in Taichen palace. Turning around, Lian Song decided to return at another time to confirm his question.

"Fate ah, what will we do now? I'm tried." Li Hua talked to the newborn. Looking down at the child, she sense something was abnormal. Taking her hand and feeling the child, she retreated her hand. Panicking, she didn't know what to do. The child was ice cold. Then she remembered there was an old man who lived in Jiuchongtian that was revered for his medical practice.

"Where's the old man who can treat people on Jiuchongtian?!" Li Hua demanded to know.

After gaining the answer she cloud hopped towards the palace mention. Although she was in slumber for the longest she was still able to retain the structure of Jiuchongtian. Arriving at last at Medicine King's palace she entered with hast and demanded the Medicine King to cure Fate. If not she'll damn his soul into oblivion.
Scared witless by the threat even though the girl looked much younger than him their auras and power differ like heaven and earth.

Having difficulties in figuring why the child was immensely ice cold he informed Li Hua that he was stumped. Although he did referred her to Zhen Yan. Quickly, she transported herself and Fate to where Medicine King instructed her to go.
Appearing at the beginning of Zhen's barrier, Li Hua brushed through and cloud jumped all over trying to find a presence.

After breaking through the barrier with ease, Zhen Yan was puzzled as to whom could break through his barrier. Other than Mo Yan, Dong Hua, and Bai Zhi no other person should. Standing up, Zhen Yan left his hut and searched for the intruder. As he was looking around he stumbled across Li Hua whom looked desperate.

"Zhen Yan! Where are you, I need your help!" At the moment Li Hua was scared stricken, Fate was getting colder by the minute. Tearing up, she continued to search for this so called Zhen Yan.

Seeing this frail beauty before him. Not sure if she was able to break through his barrier. Not allowing the beauty to cry more than this, Zhen Yan appeared before her.