Chapter Fourteen

Li Hua started to move her hip forward, feeling the friction Li Hua let out a soft cry. Moving even more Li Hua placed her hands onto Han's well define and lean chest. As Li Hua moved Han let out moans, wanting a faster pace Han set his hands on Li Hua's waist and move her hips as he moved his lower half. 

"Ah.. Y-you're g-going too fast!" Li Hua moaned as Han rubbed his bird faster and closer to her entrance. Using her left hand to block any lewd moans to escape her mouth, Han used his left hand to removed her's. 

After removing her hand Han started to hear the sweet moans from Li Hua's mouth. Satisfied that he was the one to cause her pleasureful moan his mind to to wonder if this guy Mo Yan also heard it. Thinking this, Han moved even faster and pressed his hard bird against her entrance even more. 

"Ah!! I-I feel weird! En! I-It feels.." Li Hua couldn't bear to say that she felt an exceedingly passionate feeling from her flowery entrance. But Han didn't let her go without admitting it. Which led to Han increasing the pressure against Li Hua's flower, flipping Li Hua onto her back. Han then took full control of the situation. As Li Hua's legs were spread as Han's was pressing his bird hard and rougher against her flower. 

"Ah!! En!! Uh!! I-It feels.." Han knew he had to bring her immense pleasure for her to admit it. Knowing he was close to making her admit it he rammed his bird against her flower.

Li Hua crossed her legs wanting to let Han's bird be closer to her flower entrance. Her arms wrapped themselves around Han's head. Taking it further Han ripped off the many layers of clothing until Li Hua was only in her undergarment. Han took his robe off completely showcasing a godly body. Li Hua stared at Han shyly contrasting with Han's lustful stare. Han instantly started to rub his bird against Li Hua's flower. 

"Ah!! H-Han!" Li Hua lost herself to Han as he lost himself to Li Hua. 

Han pressed his bird further against her entrance. Picking up the pace Han knew that the contact between his bird and her entrance was closer than ever. Li Hua moved her hips unconsciously, the pleasure she founded opened a gate she never knew before. 

"Han. Han. I-It feels too good!" Finally! Li Hua admitted that she felt good!

"Ye Yi! It feels good too!" Han grabbed Li Hua hips use force to press his bird and her flower closer. Feeling the pleasure built up Han moved rougher and harder against Li Hua entrance. Li Hua voiced sweet and pleasureful moans indicating she was close to climaxing. As they were closing in on climaxing they moved in sync increasing their pleasure double-fold! 

"Han! S-something i-is hap-pening!" Li Hua couldn't her voice down any longer she was feeling the greatest pleasure other than the pleasure of eating. 

Li Hua crossed her legs into X around Han's waist. Moving her body closer to his, Li Hua could feel her peaches rub against Han's chest. Li Hua felt an immense force building in her flower. As it built up she wrapped her arms around Han's neck. 

"Ye Yi! You make me feel so good! You feel so good against my cock! Ye Yi!" Hearing this lewd comment, causing Li Hua flower moisten tremendously even more. 

"You make me feel good too. I don't want you to stop! Ah!! Han! Ah.. Han!" Li Hua was close to her climax. 

Feeling that both of their climax are near Han increased pressure of his enormous bird to rub against Li Hua moist flower. Li Hua was panting so was Han. Rubbing their sexual parts increasingly faster and rougher their climax seemed to be coming.

"S-something's coming! Han! Han!" Li Hua never had a climax before thus wanting even more leading to her pushing her hips against Han bird. 

"Ye Yi, cum with me! I'll make you cum You'll only cum for me!" After this vow of Han, he rubbed rougher against Li Hua's significantly wet entrance.