Chapter Nine

Not wanting to pursue without the facts. Dong Hua searched for information. Only to find from Ye Hua that before Mo Yan met Bai Qian, he was already undergoing a trial but was stopped due to the war with the Ghost Tribe but after he lost his soul, he comtinued to undergo trial. And this trial affected Mo Yan greatly even though it ended and he accession to Divine High God he was unable to let go of Ye Yi whom he fell in love with. After awakening Mo Yan asked of Ye Hua to look for Ye Yi with a drawing of her appearance.
Speaking of how he felt that Li Hua was familiar although he avoided her due to their first encounter thus never actually taking the time note the appearance of Li Hua.

After hearing this Dong Hua asked when this was happening, Ye Hua replied around the time that Dong Hua himself won the last battle. Sighing to himself, Dong Hua cursed the Heavens for making everything so complicated.

Ordering for an army to assembly Dong Hua lead them to Kunlun mountain. Retaining the disciplines, Dong Hua waited for Mo Yan to show himself. Thus having the present situation at hand.

"Mo Yan I suggest you let my sister go. Or else you'll find a war between Kunlun mountain and I." Dong Hua casually spoke as if it was about the weather.

Tighten him jaw and hold on Li Hua, Mo Yan then suddenly smiled.

"Dong Hua Di Jun, I would like to speak in private with you. If not I'm afraid your sister shalln't ever find a spouse." Dong Hua amusingly smiled and walked towards Mo Yan. Mo Yan then let go of Li Hua whom felt a tad bit sad of his departure.

"I've already tainted your sister. I suggest that we should marry and keep her reputation intact." Not letting Dong Hua have a say Mo Yan spoke smoothly with his lie.

Mo Yan faced towards Dong Hua, seeing him not responding Mo Yan tensed up a bit.

"Fine but she has to go back with me. It's inappropriate for an unmarried lady to be with a man." Walking past Mo Yan, Dong Hua reached Li Hua and held her hand and disappeared into smoke.

Appearing in Taichen palace Li Hua looked at Dong Hua.

"Dong gege, what did you talk to him about?" Li Hua refused to speak his name.

"You are to be wed to Mo Yan in a week prepare yourself. Feng'er will over see your marriage." Not saying another word Dong Hua left not wanting to hear her opinion as it may soften him.
If we were to closely examine Dong Hua, he will ever only bend to his wife, kids, and Li Hua. Other than them everyone else is irrelevant and shouldn't be glanced at.

Left stunned, Li Hua didn't feel sadness but rather comfort..?

'What am I thjnking?! He kidnapped me and took advantage of me! But why can't I hate him!'

"Li Hua, I heard Mo Yan proposed." Feng Jiu asked

Not noticing when Feng Jiu entered Li Hua looked at her (FJ). Nodding her head she walked to Feng Jiu and hugged her. Feng Jiu comforted Li Hua until she drifted to sleep.

"Dong Hua don't you think that Li'er should pick her own husband? Mo Yan kidnapped her, how can a woman love a man who's like that?" Feng Jiu spoke her thoughts to Dong Hua.

"Feng'er leave it be. Just help with the wedding preparations." Sighing Feng Jiu left to speak to Bai Qian about Li Hua's impending wedding. As the days passed Li Hua sat alone in her chambers figuring out what her feelings were and if Mo Yan only wanted her because she looks like this Ye Yi. Confused, Li Hua stepped out of the chamber and cautiously left Taichen palace then Jiuchongtian.

Worried that the latter was true, Li Hua's eyes welled up. Tears fell silently as Li Hua walked aimlessly. Not knowing where to hide she ended up in the mortal realm. She walked for days until she founded herself in an abandon city. Entering the city Li Hua felt it was familiar as if she knew it like the back of her hand. Walking along the city roads images flashes in her mind. Pain bartered throughout her body. Finding the pain unbearable, Li Hua fainted.

"Still like a child." Li Hua was hoisted onto a carriage leading to a house which would've been deemed noble back in its glory days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illicit Author's Note: Who is the new character!! 🤔