Chapter 11- Royal Runaway

Jace POV:

"BOO! I found you!" I start giggling while shaking my little sister. Her eyes were closed and when she opens them she sees me.

"Ugh you're so good at this game. Did you cheat?" I shake my head at her.

"Your turn." She turns around and starts counting. Since we were outside I thought it would be smart to hide inside the house. So that's where I go.

I find a nice hiding spot under the kitchen table.

She'll never find me here.

I hear footsteps. When they come into view I realize it's my mother's feet.

"Jace are you in here?" She asked.

"Yes mom under the table."

She quickly comes to the table and pulls me out.

"Wait mom me and A-."

"Where's your sister?"

"Outside."

"Bob! Come get Jace! She's outside I'll go get her."

Mom quickly goes outside to get my sister leaving me in the kitchen with my father.

"Dad, what's going on?" I asked and at that same moment mom ran in with my sister in her arms.

"Son your sister is in danger. She's going to leave for a long time." My dad says.

Mom walks in, "you two have to say goodbye."

"But why mommy?" My sister asks.

"You and I are going to have to runaway for some time, you won't get to see your brother or father for a very long time. So please darling don't ask questions and say goodbye." My mother says looking at my sister.

I quickly pull my sister into a hug. " I love you so much. Please be safe. And please return to me. Goodbye, Aspyn."

Aspyn?

The voice sounded so foreign. Like it wasn't me talking.

That's because it's not you. Listen.

"Hey Jace open up! It's me, ASPYN! ASPYN, THE ONE AND FUCKING ONLY! ASPYN, ASPYN, ASPYN, DOES THAT NAME RING A FUCKING BELL!"

She was banging on my door. I get up and open it.

"Aspyn it's late at night what the fuck do you want?"

"Wow so I'm gone for about 4 days and no hi or how you doing?"

She walks into my room. Takes a seat on my bed and crosses her arms.

Some thing's just never change.

"I'm sorry it's just late, I'm tired and- wait a minute, what are you doing here? Aspyn you said yesterday night you had permission to come here by the Royal Alpha, right?"

"Yeah that's what I said."

"And you asked to come today too?"

"I didn't say that."

"Aspyn did you runaway?" She shakes her head and then nods. "Why?! You have to go back, ASPYN THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME!"

Aspyn POV:

Ugh he's so extra. I roll my eyes at his extraness.

"Trust me they won't." He opens his mouth but I cut him off. "The Royal Prince is my mate. So trust me when I say it's all good, it's all good."