Chapter 25- Memories

GRAYSON POV

"Wut is it dat wou would wike to see wayson?" Aspyn says looking at me.

"I want to see the memory of the first time you saw me." I remember that day so well. I want to see her perspective of it, of her running away from me. Maybe I'll even get to hear her thoughts.

Aspyn nods her head as she looks at Olivia. Olivia gives Aspyn a confused face but looks at me.

Olivia focuses hard trying to get into my mind to show me the information. But after a few seconds she sighs. "It's not working, Rosa."

"You're not going to get it on your first try Olivia, try holding there hands, that's what the book says."

Olivia graves Aspyns hand and my hand. She turns to Aspyn and nods her head. After getting the information she looks to me.

I see blackness and then I notice I'm in Aspyns body and her eyes are closed. There's a screaming sound coming from somewhere.

I'm back looking at Olivia. "It almosted worked. I saw blackness, and heard a sound."

"Well that's great." I follow the voice to see Jace standing by the front door. He must've just came in while I was seeing the memory. "Now all she needs is more practice and she can help us with so many things. But there is actually something you can help me with right now."

"What is it?" Olivia asks shifting her body to face Jace.

"A rogue ran into our territory, he says he was running away from his pack. I would like it if you could see his past. See if what he's saying is true." Jace looks at me. "There has been no rogue problems in months. I need to know if he's a new rogue or if he's an undercover rogue." I nod my head understand.

"It's your call Olly. If you want to go with Jace and help him you can. If you don't you can stay and practice some more." I say looking at Olivia.

"No, I'll go. Take a break from this." she gets up from her seat and walks over to Jace grabbing his hand.

"Great. But I must warn you Luke will be there." Jace says with a smile on his face as he opens the door for Olivia.

"Ugh I hate that guy." The door closed after Olivia said that.

"Uh oh. Seems like your sister doesn't like Luke. Please tell me the drama." Bob says as he walks into the living room.

"Hello,Bob." I raise up from my seat to give him a hand shake. "Uh yea she's not really fond of him. Turns out he's been saying some really bad things about the Royals and Olivia didn't like it."

I feel something pull my shirt and I look down at a smiling Aspyn. I sit back down on the couch and place her on my lap. She cuddled right into my chest, making herself comfortable. I take the opportunity to wrap my arms around her small body.

"Oh she saw that. Haha. Honestly going to tell you now, Luke hates the Royal Family. Hates them with a passion. He never has anything nice to say about them." Bob takes a seat next his mate.

I open my mouth to say something but Rosa brings her finger to her lips and then points down to a sleeping Aspyn in my arms. I smile. She looked so peaceful, innocent, and just adorable.

"There's a room down the hall, on your left. It's her room. You can put her down there. Also stay with her. I think she'll enjoy that." Rosa whispers.

I nod my head and do as I was told. I pick up Aspyn bridal style and walk into Aspyns bedroom it didn't look like a child's bedroom. It was very plain. It had a full size bed with green bed sheets on it. A dresser on the side of it. On the dresser she had some rocks there.