Chapter 28- Chloe

GRAYSON POV

"Come in Johnston. Her rooms over here. Oh and that's Jace." I say pointing to Jace.

"Yes, I know Alpha Jace. I met him before." Johnston goes and shakes Jace hand greeting him and Nikki who stands next to Jace.

"You did? When?" I ask while still walking to Olivia's room door.

"I was one of the guards that picked up Aspyn in the car. The first day she moved into our pack." He tells me as he comes behind me.

"Oh. I didn't know that... well this is her room door. Quick lets light the candle on the cupcake. And then we can head to Jace's parents house and eat the cake there." Nikki puts the candle on the cupcake and lights it up.

"Here, I think Johnston should hold it. She was always close to you." Nikki says passing Johnston the cupcake.

I slowly open the door and we all quietly walk to her bed, surrounding it.

"3,2,1" Johnston whispers.

All together we start singing the happy birthday song. Olivia's eyes open quickly as she jumps up from her sleeping position sitting up. We all stop singing at start laughing.

"Oh, Olivia are you ok? Did we scare you?" Nikki asks still laughing as she goes to give Olivia a hug.

"Yes. I was- Johnston?" She jumps out of Nikki's arms and off the bed into Johnston arms. "I thought you were coming later today."

"I wanted to be one of the first people that say happy birthday to you." He pulls away from the hug and shows her the cupcake. "Happy 8th Birthday Olivia. Go ahead blow out your candle. Don't forget to make a wish."

She closes her eyes and stays still for a few seconds before blowing out her candle. "Ok please don't do what Chloe use to do." She begs looking at Johnston.

"What? You mean this?" Johnston quickly pushes the cupcake into Olivia's face and pulls it away revealing all the frosting that was now on her face.

"Ugh Johnston. I hated when she did that..." we all just laugh at her pouting face as she leaves the room heading to the bathroom.

Johnston bites into the cupcake as he follows behind her. We all exit the room and Nikki goes to help Olivia wash off all the frosting from her face.

"Mmmm this cupcake taste great, by the way. Did you make this Nikki?" Nikki nods her head as she stays focus on cleaning Olivia's face. "Woah, never knew you could cook. Alpha Jace you are one lucky man."

"Some days I can agree with that." Nikki looks up, pausing from cleaning Olivia's face and glares at Jace.

"Watch what you say. Today is the first day we'll get the apartment alone after a few days." She continues with Olivia. "And to think you were going to get a special treat."

Jace rolls his eyes at his mate. He turns to me. "Lets go grabe the stuff from the fridge and wrap it up." I follow behind him to the kitchen.

Taking out the cake from the fridge and putting it in a big enough container. Jace had started putting the drinks in bags and some snacks too.

"Hey, I was thinking." Jace pauses as he looks over at Nikki, Olivia and Johnston who are sitting in the living room couches telling Nikki all the latest news on her old pack. "That maybe I should invite Luke. Because after the party you guys will leave. And-Well... he doesn't really like Royals and Olivia kind of hates him, so maybe today you guys can change that. After all we will all be working together... or he can just not go." He continues putting things in bags.