Chapter 32- Kill me

JACE POV

"This doesn't make any sense. You said he died. You SAW him die." Johnston says looking down at Aspyn.

"No, if I really think about it I never looked back to see if he was really gone. I just ran and heard fighting and I heard him scream in pain but eventually I ran far away enough that I didn't get to hear the final results." Aspyn's looks down at the ground.

"So your saying there's a chance he's alive and possibly being held captive in my cells?"

"Yes Jace. I'm saying exactly that. But we won't be 100% sure until I see him." She dashes to the house front doors and tries to run out but Johnston was faster and pulled her arm dragging her back inside. "Let me guess Grayson?" She says sounding annoyed.

"Yup. Strict orders. And let me quote it, 'if I find out that you let her out of the house I will gladly go over there and FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS FOR PUTTING MY MATE IN DANGER. So make sure she stays in the house.' So my dear dear friend Aspyn, I beg that you don't test Grayson's threat on my life. Please just stay put until he comes."

"I'm pretty sure he cums when he hears my voice on the phone." She puts an innocent smile on her face as those words leave her mouth.

"Ew Aspyn stop doing that." Johnston says disgustedly. "Even though that's possibly true." Him and Aspyn both let out a laugh.

"You two have a weird friendship." I walk away from them and head to the house doors. "I'll go get Luke and him and I will head to the cells. Johnston you know what to do." I give an evil smile to Aspyn as I walk out the house doors.

I mind link Luke, "meet me in front where the prisoners get held. I have an update from Olivia."

I shift into my wolf and run all the way to the prisons area. Luke was already there waiting for me. He saw I was in my wolf form so he quickly ran to a tree and brought me clothes.

I shift back into my human form and grab the clothes from his hand.

"What did Olivia say?" He asks me while I was putting my clothes on.

"The wolf in the cell wasn't lying when he said he knew Aspyn. Olivia is positive that he's one of Aspyn's old boyfriends." I roll my eyes as I think about Aspyn actually having a boyfriend that she actually had intentions of being with for something more than just sleeping around with. "But apparently, according to Aspyn, she thought he died a few years back."

"Did she say what she saw that day?" I Shake my head at him. "Did you ask her?"

"No Luke, I didn't ask her! Why would I do that to her?! If she was ready to talk she would've said it then, she's obviously not so I wasn't going to push it!" I went to walk into the cells but stop and faced Luke once more. "I wondered why she doesn't like you much, but now I think I know. If it would've been you talking to her you probably would've asked, wouldn't you?" He stays silent. "And this is why she hates you."

I make my why into the cells with Luke behind me. We didn't really have any prisoners. Most were just people in the pack serving time, but barely any and then there was the one rogue. The one that Olivia thinks is Jack.

I stand in front of his cell. He was sitting on the floor facing the wall, his back was turned to me and head facing the ground.

"Jack." I say sternly. His head bobs up as he turns around and faces me. He looked completely surprised.

"How do you know my name?"