♡)If I Could Tell Her||Robin

Summary: (Y/N) has a crush on the famous Dick Grayson but thinks she should move on. She decides to tell Robin about this because he was best friends with her crush, and he tries to convince you not to give up your feelings.

KeyThis is Robin singing.~ 

           This is you singing.~ 

           This is both of you singing.~

----------------------------------------------

You saw Robin sitting on the edge of a building. You walked over and sat next to him, your feet dangling above the road of cars under you.

"Hey... Robin? You said that Richard Grayson is, like, your best friend, right?", you asked your best friend nervously.

"Uh, y-yeah! What about him?", Robin replied.

"I've told you that he goes to my school, AND he's my CRUSH. But... now I'm wondering... should I move on?", you said and lowered your head.

Robin looked at you, shocked. He grabbed your shoulders, making you face him.

"No. Definitely not, (Y/N). You shouldn't move on.", he said, seriously.

"But... it seems like he doesn't really even like me back.", you said.

"Well, actually, he thought you were... awesome.", Robin said.

"He thought I was awesome? Richard Grayson?", you asked, skeptical.

"Definitely!", he said.

"How..?", you asked, curious.

"Well...", Robin started, and cleared his throat.

"He said; there's nothing like your smile, sort of subtle and perfect, and real.", Robin sang. You smiled at the comment.

"He said; you never knew how wonderful that smile could make someone feel.", Robin continued.

"And he knew; whenever you get bored you scribble stars on the cuffs of your jeans.", Robin chuckled slightly. You laughed lightly and gave him a sweet smile, begging him to continue.

"And he noticed that you still fill out the quizzes that they put in those teen magazines.", Robin sang.

"Well, I guess my secret's revealed!", you giggled.

"But he kept it all inside his head, what he saw he left unsaid.", Robin sang, slightly sadder making your smile drop a bit.

"And though he wanted to... he couldn't talk to you. He couldn't find the way... but he would always say...", Robin sang.

"If I could tell her... tell her everything I've seen. If I could tell her... how she's everything to me.", Robin sang, smiling at you. You smiled back at him, eyes sparkling.

"But we're a million worlds apart...", Robin sang. You sighed and rested your head on his shoulder.

" And, I don't know how I would even start... if I could tell her! If I could tell her~", Robin sang, making you beam at him.

"Did... he say anything else?", you asked, blushing tomato-red.

"A-About you?!", Robin stuttered, turning red for some reason.

You blushed an even darker shade of red and stood up, "Oh, nevermind, I don't really care-"

"NO, NO, NO, just no, no! He said-He said so many things, I'm just trying to remember the best ones! So, um..", Robin burst out, grabbing your arm and startling you.

He patted the spot next to him and you slowly sat down again.

"He thought; you looked really pretty-er! Ahem, it looked really cool when you put indigo streaks in your hair!", Robin nervously covered up, and you giggled at his attempt to play cool.

"He did?", you asked and you both laughed softly together.

"And he wondered how you learned to dance like all the rest of the world isn't there.", Robin smirked. You blushed and punched his arm lightly.

"But he kept it all inside his head... what he saw he left unsaid..." Robin sang, saddening again.

"If I could tell her... tell her everything I've seen. If I could tell her... how she's everything to me.", Robin sang.

"But we're a million worlds apart...", you both sang together, startling Robin.

"And I don't know how I would even start... if I could tell her! If I could tell her!~ But what do you do when there's this great divide...?", Robin sang.

"He just seems so far away...", you sang and sighed.

"And what do you do when the distance is too wide...?", Robin sang again.

"It's like I don't know anything...", you sang and started to choke up.

"Then how do you say... I love you~ I love yooou~ I love YOOOUU~ I love... yooouu!~", Robin sang to you, wiping away the tears that were falling from your eyes.

"But we're a million worlds apart... and, I don't know how I would even start... if I could tell her!~ If I could...", Robin finished, voice getting softer as he caressed your cheek.

"H-He really said all that?", you sniffed.

Robin smiled at you, "Every word. He meant every word."

"Don't ever give up on him. I'm very sure that he feels the same way for you.", Robin said softly.

"He loves you. I love you. You're the world to him. You're the world to me. He thinks you're amazing. I think you're amazing.", Robin said and at the same time thought. His heart ached about how Batman wouldn't let him reveal his identity to you.

You gave him a warm smile and hugged him. He hugged you back tightly.

"Thank you, Rob. I'm not giving up on him. Thank you so much...", you said, burrowing your face into his shoulder, holding him tight.

Little did you two know, someone was watching you both. He had watched the whole scene. His icy glare softened, his frown turned into a slight smile, his stiff posture relaxed as he watched you both.

"You can tell her.", he said with a small smirk.

He grabbed his grappling hook and took off before you could see him.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

In the end... Robin told (Y/N) his identity. (For some reason, Batman said he could! What?!) At first (Y/N) was shocked and embarrassed. Her best friend and crush were the SAME PERSON. She technically confessed to him already! Robin... er... Dick just laughed it off. 'Stay whelmed', he had said and winked at her. The two were now dating, and they couldn't be happier.

-------------------------------------------------

YAS!! DEAR EVAN HANSEN!!! WOOOOOOO!!! I hope you enjoyed the fanfic! And I DO wonder why Batman let Dick tell you his identity... how strange... (but you probably know) Anyways. thanks for reading! Comment (PLEASE) if you can. Wait one second, I wanna have some fun.

Me: Why did you let Dick tell (Y/N) his identity?

Batman: Because... I'M BATMAN.

Oh! And, #youwillbefound BAIIIIIIIII~

-------------------------------------------------