☆)The Show||Young Justice||Christmas!

Summary: Another chapter that I can't explain... erm, I don't know what goes on in my head.

------------------------------

Host: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the once-in-a-lifetime episode of the Young Justice team themselves who have so generously let us film them this Christmas year! And now... it's time for 'Cooking With Miss Martian'!

M'gann: Hello, everyone! Today, I'm going to be teaching how to make Gingerbread cookies! *grins* With my special guest... (S/H/N)!

You: Hi. *smiles* *waves hand coolly*

Host: Of course, we can't forget the famous Superboy! Come over here, big boy!

Conner: *does NOT like to be called 'big boy'* Yeah... *grumps* *glares at host*

Host: *sweats* Hah, ha, anyway, Martian Girl, show us what you got!

M'gann: Yes, gladly! First, we take out the ingredients! (S/H/N), can you get the flour and baking soda for me? Everything is else is year but that.

You: Yeah, sure thing, boss. *salutes playfully* *walks away*

M'gann: While she's grabbing the other ingredients, let's make the frosting first! We need a bowl, a mixer, some sugar-

You: *screeches*

Host: *is now deaf* Um, Miss Martian, what happened back there?

M'gann: U-Um, I'll go check on her... Superboy, you take over!

Conner: What?! You said I was your assistant, not your backup baker!

M'gann: Just... remember what I taught you last time.

Conner: Hey, you can't just leave like that!-

M'gann: *leaves*

Conner: ...Spacemonkeys...

Host: So, Superboy! Are you ready to take on this marvelous mission? Or are you going to fail horribly and embarrass yourself terribly on LIVE TELEVISION?!!

(In the background distantly: AUGGGHHHHHHH!!!)

Conner: ...No way, I ain't doing this, goodbye folks, come again soon, like, maybe never, if possible.

You: *stomps over sourly* I cannot believe this! *looks like a white, flour/baking soda-covered monster swamp... thing*

Host: Woah, ha ha, have an accident back there? *fake audience laughs in the background*

You: *growls* Do NOT remind me.

M'gann: This always happens. *shakes head* This always happens to my cooking partner at least once.

You: I gotta clean myself up. Merry Christmas... actually, just 'Christmas', y'all. *leaves*

M'gann: *sighs* Well, that went well. Where's Superboy?