Breaking Point and A Shocking Request

Akame's pov

Tatsumi had just gotten done consoling me. He promised me he would continue living. However there is one person that's been on my mind since Sheele's death.

Flashback start

Akame's pov

I was trying my best not to break down after I heard about Sheele's death. Bulat had just socked Tatsumi in the jaw.

"You accepted the dangers when you joined us, Tatsumi!!"

"ENOUGH!!!"

We all turned towards YN in shock. YN is normally so calm and never shouts so this got everyone's attention.

"I JUST WATCHED SHEELE GET BITTEN IN HALF DESPITE ME DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PREVENT IT! ALL OF YOUR BITCHING ISN'T HELPING THE SITUATION SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO THE BASE, BECAUSE I AM REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE DEALING WITH THIS BULLSHIT!!!" YN shouted at the top of his lungs before walking back to the base.

Flashback end.

"YN" I whispered to myself in a worried tone.

"You're worried about YN, aren't you?" a voice asked surprising me.

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Najenda and everybody sitting at the table.

"Yes. I am. He's never snapped like that and when I looked into his eyes. He wasn't mad. He was broken."  I explained to the group.

"Then go talk to him. You'll find him in the forest near the lake." Najenda suggested.

"Okay. I will." I said as I left the room.

Najenda's pov

I knew that if anyone could help YN in this situation it would be Akame.

"Hey, Boss. Why did you send Akame but told all of us to leave him be." Tatsumi asked me.

"Because out of everyone here he's least likely to snap at her." I pointed out.

"Oh. Fair point." Tatsumi responded.

Timeskip to the forest

Akame's pov

I was searching for YN for what felt like forever when I finally found him sitting near the edge of the water. I was watching him to see what he would do.

"I know you're there. Come on out." He ordered.

I did as he said. When he looked at me, I felt like someone just stabbed me. His e/c eyes that were once so full of life were now void of it. It hurt me to see him like this.

"Are you ok" I asked him comcerned.

I prepared myself for him to snap at me. After a few minutes I heard him sigh. I looked at him and he was looking down.

"No. I'm not." he answered me.

He then gestured for me to sit down beside him. I did as he asked. He then sighed again.

"Let me tell you a story." He said to me as I turned my attention to him.

Flashback start
10 years ago

YN's pov
My mom and dad were accused by the captain Ogre for bullshit things that they didn't do. Luckily the judge realized this was bullshit and declared them not guilty.

Timeskip to when you're back home.

"Hey Mom" I got her attention

"Yes, Sweetie." She responded turning to me.