2

"What shall we name her" a woman with brown skin and jaguar print skirt and jaguar print bra with bushy hair. She held up a baby girl who was crying but stopped when she saw the woman. " Mowi?" My 'father' says " Mowi and my mother's name is uma...how about T'tumba?"

" And your last name. Imca. " the man says. " Mowi T'tumba Imca" the woman says holding up the baby. " Our baby girl..."

I shot open my eyes and looked around. " Hello Ms. Imca" I hear and I see T'challa come from no where. " I picked up my hand to see chains. " What happened" I said " You passed out becuase of a question we asked. Why?"

" I don't know. How long have I been here" I say " 3 days. My mother tried to reason with me about why I should let you live but I wanted to hear it from you" he says. " Why should you make it out alive?" He asked. I couldn't answer with i don't know again.

" I talked to your father" it looked like he was fascinated about what I had just said. " Why?"

" He wanted to tell me that there was light in me. Literally I do not know why people are saying that now. And your mother. She says that you needed me, what ever it is I am ready to help you. I can, I swear what ever my dad has done.... there is a reason why I left. There is a reason why I was trying to get away from him. Maybe I am nothing like him."

I say trying to make it out alive.

" You want to help us?" He says and I nodded my head " Fight me" I kinda froze. " Fight you?" I said and the chains unlocked themselves.

" Prove to me that you can protect, your partner will be Nikka" he says and a woman wearing green steps in. " Let's suit you up" she says.

We are on some type of platform and nikka dressed me in black and gave a purple like sword. " You'll figure out how to use it when you get worked up in the fight"I am now facing the fight of my life. " Have you ever fought before?" She asked " I hope so" she led me out of the castle in a big field and people from all around started to surround us. " Why are they following us?" I asked shuri who kept her eyes ahead of her.

" You are the first one in a long time to challenge the king one on one. Be proud and scared." She says. Well I'm already scared because I just challenged a king that I don't even know like that. All I know is that he is the king of this place, he seems smart but hardcore.

We stepped on this tan Sandy circular platform were T'challa in the black suit that saw in the lab. " Are you ready?" He asked me with his helmet disappearing a little bit to reveal his face. " Y-yea" I said.

" First one to get kicked out the circle the other one gets a point. 5 rounds" he says and his helmet covers his head again and he gets into a stance.

Then a gust of wind went past us and I heard something whisper "light" then I up up my stance. Shuri started the fight and T'challa was the first one to strike a move. He tried to kick me in the stomach but I crossed my arms and the sword launched us both back to the edges of the big circle.

He took out his claws and I looked at the sword, my arms veins turned blue and in between the swords design it matched my arm. I gripped the sword with two hands and when he brought his claws up the strike down on me I brung up my sword in defense. Then we really fought which triggered another memory.

Me and my father were training and I had a sharp sword and he had a black and gold black suit. Similar to T'challa. " Right left under flip" he says. I strike right then left and I went through his legs when he turned back to strike I kicked his claws and then kicked him square in the chest0 nearly sending him over to the other side.
" Never hold back" he says walking back over to me taking out his claws striking.

I kicked T'challa in the chest and tornado kicked him. He fell back going over the edge. " 1 to 0" shuri calls. He walks back in the circle " Impressive" " Thanks" we fought again and he locked my ass way out if the circle. " Shit" I said and I got op running back into the circle. " Damn" he says " Never hold back" he says.

We fight again and he clawed my arm a and I took the tip of my sword and hit him wit the end of it. He round house kicked me and I fell but not out the circle. I stand weakly but I stand with pride. I rub to him and he was about to claw me again but I ran through his legs and when he turned back to strike I flipped over him and I kicked him in the chest. He jolted back and I took my sword but it morphed into a staff.

I tried to fight with it but he kept grabbing it and he threw it with no problem at all " Damn" I muttered but then felt something on my cheek. He clawed me " focus" he says. We started to hand combat matching each hit. Our hands met and I took his wrist and pulled him to me and I elbowed him in the side and then punched him.

He stumbles back but I charge at him and we both fell back but he kicked me off and all the way to the other side. He climbed on top of me and claws me in the stomach. " Tap out" he says. I was about to until I realised what I was fighting for "No.matter.what.i.will.fight.for.this.country" I gritted through my teeth. I gripped his wrist and I took out his claws from my stomach and I flipped us back over.

" I told you that I will show you that I will fight against my father and my father has once lost to you, I can feel it in my veins but I told you I am nothing like him. I will not lose to you like my father once did" I say. He began to smile.

" You have won"