12

Beep

Beep

Beep

I shot open my eyes and looks around. I was in  heaven that was much more lighter then when I was here before if you saw the movie you know what I am talking about I turned behind me to see my mother " Come, it's your time t.o join me" she says holding out her hand." Why did you leave him" I asked. " What?" She said.

" You know what I am talking about, why would you send him to america"I said

" You know why, I told you he was going to corrupt your mind and turn you evil"

" HE WAS JUST A KID, he never knew what was right or what was wrong AND BECAUSE OF YOU I HAD TO KILL HIM" I said letting tears fall. " Because of you" I hissed. " We had no choice

T'challa pov

I crawled over to Tumba so see if she was still breathing.

Nothing. No pulse. I took her head and her body and pulled it into me rocking is back an fourth. Words cannot describe how I feel right now. The death of my father happened like this. Why her?
The parametric took her body from me but before they left I took her ring from her finger.

I was outside on the bench when Romanoff came and sat next to me " I'm so sorry" she says but I didn't even look at her  " She was the closest to my father or to happiness I have ever had in years" I said. I had no energy for crying or morning over her. " They took her from me" I clutch the ring in my hand. I let revenge Consume me more and more I think about her. " I'll kill him myself, and I will make sure I do it right this time"

I got up and walked away from Ms. Romanoff. I do not care about what other people will think about my actions. They killed The Queen Of Wakanda. I'll return a favor.

T'tumba pov

" No choice! You teach him right from wrong and punish him when he disobeys he was only a child Mother.!" My thick accent spit in rage. " Now because of you he wanted to kill me but I.... i had to kill him first, I HAD TO KILL HIM! ME HIS ONLY SISTER HAD TO KILL HIM!" I screamed. " And you won't own up to your mistakes, That's not what Queens do. They honour and protect. Never leave anyone behind"

Then I thought about it. I might be dead right now and I'm leaving everyone behind " Not even T'challa" I closed my eyes

I opened my eyes to see I was getting carried by an ambulance " Your ok honey, your ok" one of the ladies say. I reached for the oxygen mask and see that my veins are purple and blue. I take of the maske but they kept telling me to put it back on. " No" I said and I sat up. The people tried to pull me down but I clapped my hands and the ambulance shut down in the middle of the road.

Out the double doored window of the ambulance you can see a car coming at full speed. The car was black and it clearly saw that the truck had stopped so they were going to hit the truck on purpose. With the light in my body I finally used my powers and blasted the door open. The people in the car started to shoot but I put my hands and the bullets stopped. I clutched my hand and the bullets returned, hitting the gunman.

The car got closer and closer until I started the truck back up again. The people started to fall and injure themself " Buckle in" they did as told. I closed my eyes and closed my hand. I heard the car crash and when I open my eyes the car was hit by a block of the road that I had conjured. " Close it" I said and someone closer the door.

I hugged and sat back on the stretcher but then I realised i had to get back to T'challa. " STOP the truck" I said and the truck immediately stopped. I got off the stretcher and got out of the truck but I had no idea where I was going. " Shit" I said but o still had my bracelet on.

I squeezed one and Nakia popped up " What are you doi- YOUR ALIVE" she says and I nodded " Where are you" She asked " so don't even know" " hold on, I'll send a car to you" she said and I nodded. I waited a few minutes before a car came up i got in the passenger side and realised there was no driver. " Hang on tightly" I heard through the radio. The seat belt automatically went around me and sat me in tightly.

Tchalla pov

I walked in the security room and told the two cops to rewind the footage and to see what it would show. I might not have caught my father's killer but I sure as hell will catch t'tumba's killer. I told them to stop and I saw a white man running from the truck. He had long hair and his hand was covered by a glove but just one hand.

Skip to the roof scene

I jumped from the top of a roof to where 'Bucky' was at " You better run"

T'tumba's pov

" Drive me to where T'challa is" I said to nakia " Well I don't know where he is" she said " Well track the damn suit" I said. She didn't answer for a minute but then replied " There on a roof" She said and drove me to the buliding of the roof that they were on. " Thank you" I ducked out of the car and looked at my veins.

" Come on Tumba show me who you are" I said to myself. The purple around my hands acted as a magnet and l put my hand on the concrete building and started to climb up. I began to get faster and faster until I was running up the wall and when I reached to the top I flipped over and landed to see T'challa fighting someone.

I ran to him and tackled him down but before the other man could run away I grabbed his leg and and it formed a ring around his ankle. He fell but he couldn't get up because my magic acted as a ankle weight. " clam down" I said to T'challa then he realised it was me. " Hey t" I said and I hugged him.

" Your alive"