11

I was in the lab fixing parts of my suit when a memory struck me like lightning.

Someone was wearing all gold and sitting on a golden throne. The personbturned around in his seat and revealed the ugly truth.

I gasped as I came back to reality and I had noticed i was on the floor turned to the side. I stood up and brushed myself off and I ran out of the lab and to the throne room where T'challa sits on his throne. He looks at me and he must have sense I was in distress. " is there something wrong my Queen?" He asked and I nodded. " Something bigger is coming to wakanda and we are no where near ready." I said. T'challa begins to get really serious.

" What is that" I walked closer to him " My father" I said and he clutches his fist " I still don't know who he is or where my kingdom may be but I know he is coming. He is comin for revenge against me. For killing his only son" I said. "But why would he kill his daughter?" He asked. " I'm not his real daughter" I said " But he raised you in a way your parents should have."

" That's not his way" I said.

" What do we do now" he asked " We have to call reinforcements, we need other help" I said " But I don't know where"

Tchalla things for a second and then looks at me " I think I have an idea"

Later

I stand infront of a man wearing a suit and orange and red glasses with a goatee. " Mr. Stark I'm sure someone has told you the trouble that we have in Wakanda" T'challa said to the man. " Yes uh your talking about the queens father coming and you guys don't stand a chance so you need me" he said " Correct" T'challa says.

" Well I guess I owe you for fighting by my side a few years ago so yea I'll join your little gang or whatever" " Thank you, could you ask the others" T'challa says " Yea but cap is off the radar" T'challa froze " What do you mean" " No one knows where he is, not even sam" Tony says. " The avangers" I said out of no where.

" that's who we need" I said " Yea that's what im trying to-" " I think I know how we can find him" I said " Well if cap doesn't wanna be found then he doesn't wanna be found" Tony argues " But with wakandan Tec, I think I can find him" i said and Tony nods. " I'll try to reason with the others" he said and turns around to walk away. " thank you" and he stops and turns back around. " I can't promise that we are going to save Wakanda but we can damn sure avenge it" he says before completely walking away.

Me and T'challa turn to eachother " So this is new York" I said turning to a hug window that revealed the night sky " Beautiful" I said " I know you are" T'challa corny self says. " Thank you for everything my king" " No thank you, you saved Wakanda I owe you big time" " How about a life for a life" i said and he nods " That's fare."

The next day

Tchalla and I decided to stay in a hotel and when I woke up he was right beside me. I didn't wanna wake up this early so I hugged his body to try and go back to sleep until T'challa started to wake up.
" Babe, we have to get up" I smiled at the word babe " Noo." He shook me off " We are going to miss the meeting come one" he said and I hugged until I gave up and went and woke up. " Fine" I said and I ran to the bathroom first. I got everything done and got dressed in

 I got everything done and got dressed in

When I walked out of the bathroom T'challa froze

When I walked out of the bathroom T'challa froze. " Don't freeze" he closed his mouth and smirked. " What are you talking about...i never freeze" he says and goes in the bath room and changed into

I silently clapped " Yay" I said and we walked out of the room and we got into the limo that was waiting to take us to the meeting

Once we got there there was hella press there taking our pictures and asking us questions but I had to learn to block them out and focus on the task. We arrived to the meeting room and after T'challa made his speech it was my turn.

I walk up to the podium and said a couple of words and looked at T'challa but he was looking out of the window. " So the reason why I needed the ave-" all of a sudden T'challa screamed " T'TUMBA GET DOW-"

 " So the reason why I needed the ave-" all of a sudden T'challa screamed " T'TUMBA GET DOW-"