4

I woke up at the falls hearing nothing but the water fall. I sat up and cracked my neck almost thinking I broke it. I stood up and dusted myself off I shoved my hands in my pocket and slowly walked down to the kingdom. Shuri was with the guards with her hands behind her back.    " Are you ok" she asked " Yes. I just couldn't sleep" she nods and we walk back into the castle and T'challa was waiting " I have some news" I say and he raises his eyebrows. " Go on" he folds his arms and I take a deep breath in. " last night when I couldnt sleep...i know who my mother is. I was basically adopted and they found out I have the light." I say and my eyes grew cold but my Visio. Changed a little. I could see purple in some places.

" Its like I can see the soul world and the real world. And it wasn't my dad who attacked me on the pod. I still have yet to find out who did it" I said and he nods. " Come with me" he says. A sudden change began at the end of my stomach, I grew nervous. We walked until we reached the lab but the rest of the people never followed us in. He closed the doors and we walked further into the lab than I've been and we reached a steal table.

On the table there was a purple suit but it looked half done. "I kinda need your help" he says. I nod and I walked up to the suit "well, the vibrainum reactor right here" he pointed " Isn't responding to the multi cardiac veins right here" he said. ( I literally made those words up😂) " Have you ever worked on a suit before" he asked.

Suit....

"Mowi, your cardiac veins won t ever respon if you don't connect the salvage muscles to the Vibrainum reactor. That way they will on turn on at the same time"

" Yes I have worked on a suit before. I think you need to connect the salvage muscles to the vibrainum reactor, that way they will all turn on at the same time" I hooked one blue wire to the red wire then I too the suggested cord to the center glass in the middle. In the middle it looked like some kind of arc reactor.

" And I'll connect this here" then all of a sudden the reactor glowed a bright ehite and the whole suit glowed white and some streams of vibrainum shined purple. T'challa started to smile and so did I

" Thank you" he said
" it's not a problem"I said. I smiled at the memory but I had a question

" Who is this for? What is it" I asked and T'challa chuckled. " It's for you. It's a Vibrainum suit."he said and I looked at the mask and then I looked at the black panther suit. They are not the same. "Our make is different"I asked and he nodded.

"You are of jaguar, I am of black panther."he says

" they are no the same" he said

" Well, they are both leopards" I say

" Your point?"

" Well, that's just like saying I am of one color and your are of another, yet we are both human" I said looking back at the suit. " I saw your speeches on the tv. Saying we are all black panther, we are all leopards because we are all different but the same" I said trying to make sense.

" So what would be your name, since I am black panther, who are you?" He asked. Like a super hero? That was always my childhood dream.

" White Leopard"I said he smiled. "Ok White Leppard, we have a press meeting" he said. " Press, as in talking to reporters?" I asked " Yes, just like that"

" Ok I guess" we exited the lab and i went to my room and showered and got dressed in

And walked out to meet shuri and nakia. " You look good" nakia says and we began to walk and i heard what sounded like a crowd beyond doors. " Well here you are, I'll tell you when to go." Nikka says and I nod and wait.

Nikka counted and then opened the doors for me. I walked and I looked at hundreds of people and 500 camera's. When the people saw me some people gasped and smiled and i heard a lot of qthem clap. I walked to the podium and shook t'challas hand. Then he pulled me in and whispered in my ear " Talk about where you come from and when they raise there hands they will ask you personal questions so stick to what's on the paper" I walked up and the crowd grew quiet.

" I come from a kingdom of jaguars, I was claimed by many people rjat5i have a light in me. I have seen it, I know this wasn't an accident. I've come here because I need to help wakanda." I said and one person raised there hand.

" Yes?"

" How exactly are you going to help wakanda" I looked down at a white paper.
" I will start by..." the paper had Vibrainum Markets, Weapon control, Wakandan beliefs but I didn't want to talk about that. I need to talk about what happened in that pod.

I looked at T'challa and then I looked back at the crowd. " when I arrived here, before I crashed, i was chased by a man made of jealousy. I'm not going to scare the nation so I'll just keep it short. You have beat him before and you can do it again. I am not like my father Erik Killmonger" the crowd was so silent you can hear the dust fall.

" I know what your thinking, the emines daughter helping wakanda. Isn't she going to turn on us? No. I lost my memory and I can only remember specs of my life so that's a pluse for you. But my mother taught me what my father couldn't. Mercy, grace and pride."

Hands rised and the room grew loud until I called on someone for there question.

" The man made if jealousy, who is he"

" I do not know, as I said I only know specs of my life"

" How did you land here"

" I was in an escape pod, I jumped out"

" What are your powers"

" light"

" anything else, I mean it had to be more than light to fall out of a plane like that"

" The light can do anything it wished, even save me from a fall like that"

I looked at T'challa and he pointed to his wrist telling me time is up.

" Uh thank You" I stepped off and people began clapping and then I hear a woman say " That was just wakanda's first-" then T'challa started to talk to me " You did a good job for your first time" he said and I smiled  " Thank you" we stepped back into the royal doors and romanda came up to me but she wasn't smiling.

" T'challa" she said and bowed her head. T'challa looked confused "Mother, are you ok?" She looked at T'challa. " Come with me " then she looked at me "Your excused to your room until further notice"