3

" daddy daddy look!" A little girls says. She ran over to my dad and I opened my hand. There was a golden butterfly " That's very beautiful Mowi. The animals enjoy you" he says. The little girl turns around and she sees a lion  walking towards her. She ran over and hugged the felon. " Coviya" she says. " Erik!" My dad and the little girl turned around to see my mom holding a stick that was helping her stand. She looked a little out of it, like she was sick. She smiles at the little girl but it fades away.

I was getting stitched up but it didn't hurt. The nurse kept looking at me untill she finally spoke to me. " Are you ok? Is this hurting you?" She asked. " no ma'am" I said and she smiled and nodded. She went back to stitching me up. Then the door opened revealed T'challa. He came over to me and sat down next to me " I just wanna say thank you. " he says.

I look at him careful not to move my arm " for what" I asked. I looked closely at all of his features then I started to feel this....thing in my stomach. " for fighting. Well fighting to prove that you wanna help this country" he says.

" I wanna thank you"

Then he looked at me confused

" For.."

" Well giving me a chance to help you"

" Your welcome" he says and I nodded.    

" Have you had more dreams"

" Yes. My little self. I'm guessing my mother was sick. I had a great relationship with animals. My favorite were the lions. I had a lion friend called Coviya.  I loved her. That's all I know"

" I have this place beyond the kingdom full of.... unrecognized animals, I think you will like them. I will take you once day, when you are healed" he says  i smiled "ok, but may I asked you something" he nodded " Why are you doing this" I asked him.

" My mother says she sees the light. I am starting to see it too." He says " But I do not grow soft" he stated. " Feel free to explore the castle. We have a discussion with the press later on this week"

" Press?"

" Reporters " he says and I nod my head. " Well, I have a meeting, take care" he says and pats my hand and leaves. " The king...he takes a liking to you" the nurse speaks cutting the stitch. I chuckle " No way. I mean... Why would you say that? Did he say something"

She smiles and I blush.

" The King had a spot in his heart, I knew it. You found it" she says " But how?"

She shurggs " The light" I roll my eyes. " Why does everyone say this. I have a light in me l, and for what" I say. " ....only two people can save us. Wakanda. There is a saying ( No really) Together We Stand United We Fall. 2 individuals can save Wakanda and you, Tumba are one of those individuals" she says.

" You think so?" I say

" I know so dear. There you all, all patched up" I didn't realise she was done so quickly. " Come back tomorrow so that I can change them" she said and I nodded and walked out. Now I'm lost. I have no idea my way through the castle and this shit is huge. Like damn how much space does a king truly need. No wonder they feel lonely...ok I need to stop being so mean. But seriously I don't know my way through the castle and I'm tired.

After like 20 minutes of wondering I found my room. I took my war clothes off and put them in the dirty hamper. Then I decided to wash up instead of take a shower because of my bandages. Then I put on some other clothes I found in the closet. It was long paints with a short black shirt. I climbed in bed and I fell fast to sleep. I wanted to sleep through the pain my arm was producing. I was going to ask the nurse but... something told me no.

Vision ( what's happening at her father's kingdom)

" I want every guard on high alert. Find my daughter and bring her here. I can't loose her like I lost her mother" Erik says aloud to the guards. They bow before leaving and they go spread the message.

Erik was damn near about to pull all hair from his head. He couldn't stand the pain in his heart from looking his daughter. Something Tumba will never know. Tumba will never understand that the figure wasn't her father. Her father was kidnapped that night and some fugitive took his armour and tried to capture her for ransom.

When he found out she dropped from a plane he was heated, but all he could do was go by word. Someone says that his daughter is alive in wakanda. Some say she is dead. He will go as far as trying to kill thanos to get his daughter. He cannot live without her, not because of her powers. Becuase, he gave her what he wished he had back in wakanda.

He stares at his suit with disgust. He regretted ever making it. He only made it to show he can beat his brother. Ever since the death of his wife, he hasn't worn it. He didn't have the guts. Now if his daughter is gone, he swore to himself he would leave the throne and leave the country to fin for themselves.

I jolted awake with tears down my face. My father isn't the one who chased me. Someone else did.

I jumped out of bed and I ran to the closet and got dressed in all black. I got out my room and I quietly went down stairs. Surprisingly I made it to the door and I walked out.

The night sky is so beautiful, it's clear and the stars are beautiful. I started to walk a little ways from the castle.

The black figure chasing me

I kept walking until I found the falls.

Me jumping out the pod

I sat down and listened to the water fall and I started to make markings in the sand.

The light from within me surrounds me like a shield. I hit the ground back first

I looked at the back of my hand and my veins were a adnormal blue, lighting up the dark around me. " What am I"

I closed my eyes and hoped that my i can have some find of vision or dream that can trigger how to use them but only darkness. " Come on come on" but nothing. I have up and slammed my hand on the ground. That triggered another memory.

" Close your eyes sweet heart" my dad says and I do as told. He grabs my hand and opens it " Think about the area around you, feel the air and listen to the waterfall. Feel the earth and feel the sun's raise" He says.

I heard the water fall and it turned into wind chimes. The sun's raise went through my body but it didn't effect me like it should have. I felt the earth's light and I felt my hand feel lighter. I opened my eyes and saw my hand surrounded by blue luminescence.

" That is your soul, you have the rare light through your veins. The gift. "

I looked at my hand and the lumo surrounded my hands and I smiled. I looked at the stars and I looked at the brightest star. " Hey mom" I spoke and the image of her filled my head. I nearly cried because she was so beautiful but I know she died, she was sick. I felt someone behind me, they came around and sat down beside me..

" Hey Mowi" I looked beside me to see my mother. I hugged her and he smiled and soothed my hair. " I miss you. I keep remembering different parts of my life. I wish u could remember it all" she shushed me softly. " You need to find yourself, your father is hurting, but you have to end this future war."

" What war? a nurse spoke about that" I asked. " Your father will declear war on wakanda. He is going to have a false assumption from a false lie. You need to stop it before it begins." She says " he already lost one woman in his life, he doesn't need another one gone" she started to slowly fade away.

" Bye baby girl"

" Bye mom I lo-" it was to late.

She was already gone