5

I have been in my room for about 6 hours and I've been having flash backs after flash backs. I mean they hit me like a dream, some of them i could never truly wake up but I finally did when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and felt very dizzy so I held to the wall until I reached the door. I opened the door to see Shuri. She let herself in and she sat on my bed. No hi?

She patted a spot next to her and I closed the door and walked over to her and sat down. " Hey" I said noticing that She didn't look happy or mad. " What's wrong?" I asked but she didn't look at me  but she answered. " I heard my mother talking with my brother. She wants him to marry a woman." Half of my heart broke.

Yes I admit I was developing feelings for the king " He isn't a king until he marries. He is now called Prince T'challa of Wakanda not King" she said. I looked down " Who is he getting married to?" I asked trying not to sound broken " This horrible woman. She is nothing but a gold digger, I'm afraid of what she will do to my brother" she said.

" What is a gold digger?"

" Someone who is only after the money. I don't want that for my brother, the girl looks like she would kill to get his money" she says looking down. I tried to not ask this question but it's burning a hole in my head. " Who would you rather marry your brother?" I regret the words that left my tongue. " You" My heart stopped for a second. " What" " You, I want you to marry my brother" her eyes were filled with hope.

" I don't know anything about marriage" I said. She turned her body fully towards me and grabbed my hands and looked deep into my eyes. " What do you feel when you see my brother"  her eyes were making it harder to tell a lie " Butterflies" I said. "Do you like kids" she asked " I love them. I love babies." "Will you be willing to fight by the black panthers side" I said and my eyes glew, I knew it. " Yes, forever" " would you fight beside Wakanda" she asked " Yes, always" I said.

" Would you fight against the Dora Milaje?" She asked " No, not unless I have to" I said. " Do promise to rule wakanda and promise to protect the kingdom, through thick and thin. To fight beside black panther, to fight along the Dora Milaje, to love T'challa for who he is?" She said.

"I Promise, I made a promise to T'challa that o will fight along with wakanda, I told him that I will not make the mistake my father once made. I will forfill these vows" I said and we stood up and she took my hand. We walked for a good minute until we entered a huge room with 3 people in it. Romanda, T'challa and some woman. " I'm sorry mama but she isn't the one that we want" romanda smiled seeing me and shuri. " Who is it that we want" the woman looked at me I. Digust " Tumba" T'challa looked at me in all seriousness " Are you being for real?" He asked me. " Yes" I said.

Tchalla walked over to me and grabbed my hands. " Are you sure you want to go through with this" he asked " Yea, I'm sure, I will protect the kingdom with you, I will protect you as you do i, and I won't go after your money" I said feeling butterflies fill my stomach. I looked at the girl and she grew fusterated and she was escorted out. Romanda and Shuri left leaving me and T'challa.

" Look, I know this is sudden I didnt know how to tell you but-"