9

After the funeral I had to vent. I couldn't stay and cry I had to get away from everyone. I walked until I found a cliff and I sat on the ledge. The wind pushed up against me and I smiled. " I love you too brother" I heard someone behind me come sit down beside me. " I'm sorry for your loss" shuri says. I slowly breathed in  and out.

" Its ok Shuri" I said looking out into the far distance to see mountains. " But I have something to tell you" She says. I turn my head to her and she looks down. " Me and Nakia...are dating" o didn't know of I heard her right. " What?" I asked but I said it smiling. " We are dating" She said. I hugged her and she was suprised.

I'm honoured for someone to tell me a secret that they hold deeply. That means they can trust me. "You aren't ma" She asked and I pulled away " No, why would i ever be mad.  So when is your wedding" I said and she laughs. We both start laughing and then she stops.

" You aren't going to tell anyone right?" She asked " Of course not, only if you want me too" She nodded and we talked for a little while longer until it was sun down.

" We should get back" I said and she nods

" We should get back" I said and she nods. The whole time we walked back to the castle we were talking all about food and Tec. " So your suit " she said "  Its pretty cool" I said " My brother and I made it. Mostly him" she says " Well thank you"

" Are you going to become my brothers wife" She asked and I stopped. " When ever your brother decides to get the ring" I said. " or" I trailed off "I could get the ring" I said. " You are going to propose to my brother!" She said smiling. "I mean I guess... I'm guessing thats rare here" I said and she laughed.

Later

I was in my room looking out the window when I got a text ok my phone. I got the phone today from shuri's lab. I'm still learning how to work it but it's doing well. I opened the phone.

Please meet me out in the gardens - T'challa

I closed the phone and put it in my pocket. I walked out of my bed room and I turned my eyes purple so that I could see the purple trail leading me to what may see to be the gardens. I started to walked until the trail ended at this black door and I opened the huge double doors and walked in.

I saw T'challa stand in the middle of the garden that was odd. I looked around me to see the flowers were purple. " The Heart Shaped Herb" he says. " What about them" "They give you the power of the black panther." He says " I'm guessing many people have tried to steal it" I said walking closer to him while looking around. " No, no one knows where we hide it" he says and I nodded.

" So is this where you got your powers" i said and he nods. " Cool" he smirks and I step close enough to him. He gets on one knee and I step back but he grabs my hand. " Mowi T'tumba Imca. You have shown me what my father didn't. You saved Wakanda and have shown me you are dedicated to save our country." He begins. 

" The light in your heart had lit up my world and I wanted to ask you right here and right now" I nodded.

" Will you marry me?" That question stopped my heart. " You beat me to it" I said and I bent down and kissed him. " Of course" I said and he stands up and hugs me.

He slid the ring on my finger

And we pulled away from the hug

And we pulled away from the hug. " Thank you T" I said and he nodded my forhead. I looked behind him to see my brother. He smiled and clapped and I smiled letting a tear fall. " Queen Tumba" Erik says and I looked back at tchalla " This means im" " Yes you are protector and Queen of Wakanda"

" Not yet" a string voice spoke. I looked behind me to see romanda smiling and walking towards me. "You have to face challenges like any royal blood had to face" she says " Momma-" T'challa tried to chime in " No son" She smirked.

" Just like me "

" What did you have to do"

" Fight for the throne"