6

My mouth. It started to burn really bad. I shuttered on my words.  " i-b-but" T'challa started to take notice " What is the matter" he asked then my while head started to hurt and burn. I groaned and held my temple " I-i don't k-" then I started to have quick flashes.

Then I was out

Then I was out.

I arose from dirt and looked around me. I was in the world where I met t'challas father. I stood up and walked to a tree that had 4 black panthers on it. One panther jumped down and revealed mother. She was in all white clothing and her hair was longer and black and her eyes were as purple as mine.

" Your gift" she said " I haven't told your father this, I am wakandan and so are you" she said. " What" I asked.

" I loved your father, we met in America. I knew what he was, I could smell it. Ever since T'challa spared his life he has gotten stonger, faster but impatience consumed him like his revenge. When you came along he swore, he who hurt you, will cast war on both kingdoms." My mother said.

" Ma, who wouldn't you tell me this.."

" You weren't ready for the truth and I couldn't. Your father would think you and I were traders so he would have killed us both. I would rather me be dead then you" she said " You now have a marking on your inside lip. It says Wakanda"

" What about my jaguar" I said. I remember when I was 9 I was forced to have the tattoo on my arm with writing on me. " You are of both. But your father is looking for you" she said

" Your father Is angry, going on a rampage and since you were at the meeting this evening, he will look harder in Wakanda."

" Who was the man chasing me in the pod"I asked.

" Your brother"

I shot up and immediately saw T'challa, shuri, Nakia, and romanda scream a little. " Shit" nakia said " breathe" romanda says coming to my side and I slowly breathe normal. I quickly looked at T'challa " He is coming" i said. " Who?" " My father" T'challa looked at shuri and romanda.

" I have a brother" I whispered and they all looked at me " What!" Nakia says. " I can't remember anything about him" i said trying to remember atleast something but.... i couldn't. Then I remember about what my mom said about the mark on my lip.

I pulled on my lip " Your wakandan?" Shuri asked " Yes and no" they tilted there heads " my father is of jaguar, my mother is of Wakandan yet I am not biologically there's" I try to piece it together.

" Knock me out" I said and T'challa chuckled " Nice one"

" I'm not kidding"

" Why?"

" because I want answers from my mom"

" Id rather not"

" T'challa"

" T'tumba"

" T'challa"

" No" he said and I crossed my arms and pouted.

" Stop that" he said

" Stop what?" I questioned

" pouting" But I pouted even more

" Stop it Tumba"

" Then knock me out"

Romanda, shuri and Nakia were trying not to laugh.

" I swear it's like arguing with a toddler"

" that's because you don't know how to argue with me"

" Your going to have to find another way to see your mother"

" Shuri, do you have any anesthetic"

"Yes, but i wanna see you punch T'challa first " tchalla looked at her and she smirked. " that's for the time you kicked me." " That was an accident."

"Guys, I need to go to sleep and fa-" romanda clapped purple dust in my face and I was out like a light.

Shuri's pov

Mother sent Tumba to sleep and I turned back to my work. T'challa and mother went off some where and Nakia stayed with me. " You know we can't keep this on for long" she said grabbing my hand.
" I know, it's stressful, I have work and you have missions" I say sighing. I turned my head and she kissed my lips. " Thank you love" I said and she nodded. " When are we going to tell her...them" she asked me.

" I don't know, when Tumba and this situation is finished...maybe I don't know"

" No rush"

" Yea but I'm worried. I'm worried about how they would react to us" she pulled me into a hug and we stayed there for a long time. " Thank you" she whispered " For what?" " Loving me" I hugged her tighter and she kissed my lips as we pulled from the hug.

She walked out of the lab I started my lab again. Me and Nakia have been dating for a long him behind everyone because I am afraid if what they may say. I don't want to be shunned from the family or wakanda. I don't want to be a trader to my country, I want to be the same girl that they look at with a different back ground. I've always had a crush on Nakia but was afraid to tell her.
No one knows this secret, no one....