Can you help me?

Authors P.O.V
You opened the door to your house and was greeted with a tired looking Ella. "Where were you" asked Ella.
"Oh I was with J- um Jayden" you lied. You didn't want Ella to know about what happened today because she would get super jealous. Like that time last year when you got a BTS album, she was so jealous that she cried and made such a big deal about it that you ended up having to give the album to her.
"Jayden? But you two broke up like a year ago" she said confused
"Oh um not that Jayden another Jayden" you said hoping that she would fall for it.
"Um okay" she said raising her eyebrow.
"I'm glad you're alright, I thought you got hurt" you said hugging her.
She sighed while tightly hugging you back.

You lay in your bed trying to fall asleep. Thinking about all the crazy things that happened today. Suddenly you memory of the maniac appeared in your mind. You shivered as you imagined those dark eyes. Suddenly you had another memory.

Flashback (10 years ago)
"Okay little girl tell us where the key is and we won't hurt your mum" said the man wearing a black mask
" I-i don't know" you cried
"Kill the woman" the guy in the mask shouted to the other guy. The other guy pulled out a knife and twirled it around your mums face.
"P-please" your mum begged "please don't do this"
The man gripped the knife tightly and plunged it into your mums heart. Blood oozed out of her mouth as her eyes zoned out. Her head lulled to the side and her trembling hands were now motionlessly by her sides. Her back leaning hopelessly against the blood stained chair. You had cried so much that day, you cried your eyes out. After that day you were practically emotionless. You never cried again and you barely felt happiness. The only person that was by your side was Ella. She was the only one to hold you back from slitting your wrist and killing yourself. She was like a mother to you but also a brilliant friend. Without her you surely wouldn't be on this earth.
(End of flashback)

The next morning you woke up to bright rays of sunlight confidently peering through the blinds. You rubbed your eyes as tried to get rid of your sleepiness. You slowly trudged your way over to the bathroom and started washing up.

"What's with the bags"? You asked Ella as she entered the living room.
"Yah pabo, don't you remember? I'm going to japan today for a week" Ella said while pulling her luggage.
"Oh ya" you said with a sheepish smile "but what's with all the bags? You are only staying for a week"
"Y/N, you see this face" Ella said pointing to herself. "This right here is the face of a beautiful angel and a beautiful angel like me needs to look good wherever I go"
"Ya you're right I bet you need a lot of equipment to cover up all that ugliness" you said holding back your laughter. 
"Yah! Wanna die!" Ella said while holding up her hand in a threatening way.
"Hey El, don't forget to buy me sushi rolls okay" you said with a serious face.
"Dude you can literally walk down to the supermarket and buy sushi, why do you need me to get you sushi" Ella exclaimed
"Because Japanese sushi is so much tastier than Korean sushi" you said innocently.
"I honestly wonder if you hit your head when you were younger" said Ella while rolling her eyes.

Ella left and the house was lonely.  You walked to your room and started reading a book when you got a text.

The idiot who cheated on me: Hey babe
Y/N: don't babe me
The idiot who cheated on me: come on babe, can't you forgive me?
Y/N: No.
The idiot who cheated on me: please babe! I wanna feel your soft lips again
Y/N: Soft lips my ass
Y/N: if you loved my lips so much then why were devouring Stacey's lips? Huh?
*ring ring*
Y/N:  What!
Jayden: hi babe
Y/N: haven't I told you to not call me! How did you even get my number?
Jayden: I have my ways. Babe don't be so mad, you know I love you.
Y/N: SHUT UP! IF YOU LOVED ME WHY THE FRICK DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?
Jayden: It wasn't what it looked lik-

You hung up the phone after getting really frustrated with his bullcrap
*ring ring*
Y/N: OMG WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME! YOU UGLY FAT PIG! I DON'T WANT TO EVER HEAR YOUR STUPID VOICE OR SEE YOUR SORRY ASS EVER AGAIN. SO UNDER THE NAME OF GOD PLEASE STOP FREAKING CALLING ME.

The line was silent for a second but then a soft voice spoke.
???: Oh Y/N I'm sorry, I didn't know I was annoying you.
You cautiously looked at the called ID and your eyes widened as you saw the name.
Y/N: J-jungkook?