The Eyes

You woke up earlier than usual. Excitement flushed throughout your body as you thought  about what was gonna happen today. You are gonna meet freaking BTS and then see the place where they create their masterpieces. You ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. You got frightened by what you saw. "Damn when did I buy a frog" you say looking at your messy reflection. You hopped in the shower and started humming some songs. "Yolo yolo yolo ya where the party at" you sang as the out water splashed onto your bare back. You could feel the water droplets running next to your scar and it made you feel comfortable. You loved the shower and if you could live in one you gladly would do so. After thirty full out minutes of singing and showering you finally got out.

"What should I wear ?" you thought as you rummaged through the cupboard. 

Outfit: (not the random accessories just the clothes,shoes and hat if you want) 

You grabbed your things and looked at the time. It was 9:30am. "I should get going" you say to yourself. 

 9:55am 

You arrived at BigHit studio and nervously walked to the reception.

"Name" said the cold reception lady. "Y/N, Y/F/N" you say hoping Jungkook didn't forget to tell the reception about you.  "Nope, no one on the list by that name" she said with a bored stare.  "No that can't be right miss can you please check again I'm sure i'm on the-" you started before the lady rudely cut you off. "Look kid I have a busy day ahead and I don't want you to be part of it, so can you get the hell out before I call security" The receptionist said causing your blood to boil. Oh I'm gonna rip this evil snails head off you thought. "Come on, can you please check again because my name should be on there" you said trying to keep calm. "Security!" the old snail yelled. A bunch of big muscular men came up to you and grabbed your arms. "Hey, let go!" you screamed while kicking your legs. "Miss please stop moving or we will have to knock you out" said the male with died blond hair. "Knock out my ass" you yelled as you pulled yourself away from their tight grip. You have become pretty good at self defence after the 'incident'. The three males had shocked expressions on their faces because you got out from their grip but then quickly came back to reality and tried grabbing you. You dodged them and kept dodging them till a voice interrupted  the commotion. "Stop this now!" a firm voice spoke. You already knew who it was so you turned around to look at him. "Y/N come with me" Jungkook said while walking further into the building. You followed him but turned your head back and poked your tongue out at the old snail and three dumb turtles.  

"This is Y/N" Jungkook said as you both entered a room filled with 6 boys. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" They all repeated 

They all stood in a line and waited for you to greet each of them personally. You were a bit confused but then realised you should just go with the flow. You stepped up and looked at the tall male in front of you. "Anyeonhaseyo Namjoon imida" Namjoon said with a smile. "Annyeonhaseyo Namjoon-ssi, Y/N Imida". You walked down the line and kept greeting each and every one of the members . You felt shy so you slighty hung your head low, even if it was a bit rude you still couldn't make eye contact because if you did you might faint or something. You finally reached the last person and waited for him to speak. "Annyeonhaseyo jimin imida" jimin said with a cute eye smile. You introduced yourself and then decided to look up at his face because you didn't want the members to think of you as a uptight or rude person. You hesitantly looked up and your heart throbbed as you saw how cute Jimin was while smiling widely with his eyes. He stopped smiling so he can observe your facial features. You did the same but then suddenly you froze as you made eye contact with his fully opened eyes. You stood there, your feet were paralysed by the situation, "H-his e-eyes" you thought "I have seen them somewhere".  Your eyes widened as you realised where you have seen his eyes before " he is the maniac?" you thought in your head. You were frozen in your spot until suddenly your feet started moving, you ran as fast as you can to somewhere other than their. Your feet carried you until you no longer could run. 

"What the hell was that" J-hope asked after a  few minutes of everyone standing there confused by the scene.  "Chim-chim must have been her bias" Taehyung said while shrugging. " Ya she probably couldn't handle this hotness" Jimin said while flexing. "Nah she probably thought you disappeared because you are so short" Suga joked. "Hyunggg! you are only a centimetre taller than me" Jimin whined. The room was filled with bickering amongst all the members except for Jungkook who was still shook by what happened. Jungkook finally came back to his senses and started running out of the room looking for you. 

You were catching your breath in the woman's bathroom when you heard someone yelling your name. "Y/N" he screamed. You quickly opened the door and pulled the boy in. "Y/N, why did you ru-" jungkook asked before you cut him off by placing your hand over his mouth. Jungkook's face held a confused expression as you pulled him out of the bathroom. You soon ended up walking out of a building to a nearby cafe. 

Cafe

"What was all that about" Jungkook asked while sitting down on the cafe chair. "Jimin" you said with a scared expression. "Don't worry he didn't disappear he's just shor-" Jungkook spoke before you cut him off. "Jimin is the maniac" you say interrupting Jungkook. Jungkook stared at your face with a shocked expression. "Y/N, what are you talking about" Jungkook said with a confused tone. "His eyes Jungkook, they were the same as the ones I saw when I was about to get killed by the maniac" you say causing Jungkook to gasp. "It can't be" Jungkook exclaimed while shaking his head. "Well we're gonna have to find out" you say while straightening up. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. "Jungkook there is security footage from where you guys were sitting during the attack? right?" You asked.  Jungkook nodded slowly while realising what you were up to.