Evidence

You stare at the black object he holds in his hand. Your partially drunk mind finally processes the situation. You mentally beat yourself up for being such an idiot. "D-don't step a-any closer, I've got a w-weapon" you say while pointing the butter knife towards his tall figure. Jayden stares at your wavering eyes and then starts to laugh. You stand there while your hand weakly threatens  him. If you weren't on the influence of alcohol you could have have at least attacked him and snatched the gun out of his hands however right now your mind would wonder off into random places and you could barely focus. Jayden stops laughing  and suddenly holds the gun in front of you. You flinch however you are incapable of making any movements due fear taking control over your already weak body.  You close you eyes shut preparing for your death. But then you smile. You realise something. You can finally escape. This world that you have been living in, you can finally escape. No one is here to save you and you can finally meet your parents. You wait for him to kill you but your smile fades as you feel nothing. You open your eyes to find Jayden holding a black jewellery box in front of your face. "What's that?" you ask curiously. "It's for you" Jayden replies while opening the box which holds a beautiful necklace inside it. "M-me?" you ask while pointing to yourself. "nO It'S FoR tHe CoUcH BeHiNd YoU" Jayden replies sarcastically. "Explain" you say firmly. Jayden takes a deep breath before speaking, "well I felt horrible for what I did to you, I should have never cheated on you, so ever since you left me I was thinking of a way to apologise. I was trying to come up with a plan when suddenly an idea hit me. I thought of something that would make you really happy and the first thing that came up into my mind was BTS. I thought that if I gave you this apology present after the concert when you will be very happy, that maybe you will accept my apology" he finishes with a sad smile. "But my idea didn't go according to plan" he says with a sad smile. You were taken aback with his words. You were shocked at the fact that one: he wasn't the maniac, two: all this time he actually still cared about you. "Jayden" you say softly. He hands you the necklace and looks down. You can see that you hurt him badly. "Im sorry" you whisper. You felt a wave of guilt rush through your body. Your drunk brain was now throbbing. You can't believe you thought of him so lowly. He must have felt like a piece junk and you were at fault for it. Without knowing you wrap your hands around him causing a small gasp to escape his lips. "I'm really sorry" you say while holding him. You let go and hold out you hand in front of him. "Friends?" you ask him with hope filling your eyes. He smiles slightly before accepting your hand "friends" he chimes. You walk out of his apartment with a bitter sweet feeling. You fixed things up with Jayden but now you have no idea who the maniac is. You sigh as you pull out your phone. 

Jungkook: Yeobosayo  

Y/N: Meet me at the cafe tomorrow 10:00 am sharp 

You hang up and applaud yourself for being so cool 

You wake up and stretch like a cat. You hop out of bed and go get changed 

Outfit: