Security footage

You and Jungkook rummage inside the security room trying to find the  security footage from the fan sign.  "Is this it" you ask holding up a large USB. Jungkook's head slowly turns to see what you were holding. "Yes!" he shouts while running to you and grabbing the USB. He plugged it into the computer and nervously tapped his fingers waiting for the disk to load. After minutes of waiting a long video clip suddenly popped up onto the screen. "What time did the attack happen?" Jungkook asks. "7:30pm exactly after the fan sign finished" you reply as he skips the video over to the time 7:30pm". "Ready" Jungkook asks while hovering his hand over the mouse. "Ready" you chime as you take a deep breath. Jungkook plays the video and soon enough shock, confusion and terror rages through your faces. "He wasn't in his seat when the maniac attacked" you say shakily. Jungkook quickly pauses the video and looks away.  "It can't be true" Jungkook whispers with a shaky voice. The room was filled with silence and all that was heard was the sound of both your hearts beating at a dramatic speed.  "Jimin-ie hyung would never even hurt a fly" Jungkook softly states breaking the silence. "But his eyes" you say. Jungkook just stares at his feet and the room falls into silence once again. "We still need to find more evidence before we confirm it's him" Jungkook states while standing up. You slowly nod your head "Jungkook- just um j-just be careful a-around him" you say trying not to hurt his feelings. "I will" Jungkook says with a sad smile. 

Jungkook's P.O.V

I enter the dorm quietly trying not to get noticed by any of my hyungs. "Ah kookie-ah where were you" Jin asks suspiciously. "A-ah nowhere, just went for a walk around town" I say trying not to sound too suspicious. "Jiminie told me to tell you to meet him in his room once you arrive because he wanted to talk to you about something" Jin states. "Ji-jimin hyung?" I ask nervously praying that I misheard what Jin hyung said. "Yes Jimin, and why the hell are you stuttering" Jin asked causing Suga to focus his attention on the both of you.  "I'm not stuttering" I say defensively.  "Okay whatever" Jin says while rolling his eyes. 

"H-hyung" I call nervously as I enter  Jimin's room

"H-hyung" I call nervously as I enter  Jimin's room. "Ah Jungkookie! where have you been?" Jimin asks with a warm smile. "Nowhere!" I say quickly causing a confused expression to spread across Jimin's face.  "Um okay. Now help me pick a shirt" Jimin says while holding up two black shirts. "Jimin doesn't usually wear black shirts!" I thought as I gulped. "Um h-hyung w-why is the shirt black?" I ask while stuttering. "Because the designer of this t-shirt wanted to make it black" Jimin shrugged as he spoke. "Y-you don't normally wear black" I say trying to keep calm. "Well this is for a special event" Jimin says as he wiggled his eyebrows. "A special event" I think as fearful thoughts wander through my mind. "Yah Jungkook" Jimin shouts making me flinch. "Ah y-yes hyung?" I ask with slight fear in my tone. "Pick a shirt already" Jimin says in a whiny voice. "The one on the right " I say as I quickly walk out of the room. "Stop!" Jimin's voice booms causing me to immediately freeze in my path.  I slowly turn around as Jimin walks up to me. He stops right in front of me and tilts his head "why were you stuttering" Jimin asks with a stern voice. "I-it's cold" I say hoping that he would believe it.  Jimin  furrows his eyebrows and then laughs. "You are such a bad liar" Jimin says while shaking his head. "What do you mean?" I ask. Jimin raises his hand and then gently tugs on the big puffy jacket I was wearing then he turns around and points at the heater that was turned on high. Jimin takes one last look at me before slowly walking back to his room. I let out a massive sigh of relief.