Investigation

"What's under your blanket?" Ella asks with a curious expression. 

Panic swarms over you as you search through your brain for an answer. "Ahhhh um, my body pillow" you exclaim hoping she doesn't get suspicious. "But your body pillow is right there" Ella says pointing to the large pillow on your bed. "Oh u-um I got a new one" you say. "Ohhh can I see it?!" Ella asks walking closer towards you. "NOOO" you shout causing Ella to get startled. "Why not?" she asks getting even more curious about what's under the blanket. "Because this is my favourite pillow ever and I don't want anyone else to see or touch it"you say hoping that Ella will buy your stupid excuse. "That's not a body pillow is it?" Ella ask while raising an eyebrow. "What! Y-yes it i-is" you claim  "see" you  say as you tightly wrap your arms and legs around the 'body pillow' under your blanket. "Agh whatever" Ella says while jumping onto your bed. You could feel Jungkook's body tense up as the weight of the 62kg girl lay carelessly on his body. "This body pillow is so damn hard" Ella says while wiggling around. "I like hard things" you blurt out earning a weirded out look from Ella. "You know Y/N, I have known you for ten whole years but sometimes I still can't get used to your weirdness" Ella says with a soft smile. "Oh Y/N I just remembered I have to go and meet auntie Choi because she wanted to give us some spicy rice cakes. You can eat some sushi rolls while I'm gone" Ella says while standing up. "Oh okay" you say with relief washing over you. 

You wait to hear the front door shut before pulling the blanket off Jungkook. You are greeted by  a red faced boy with sweat dripping down his face. You instantly feel guilty because he was basically being crushed by you and your friend only a few minutes ago.  "Are you alright?" you ask. " Yeah" Jungkook replies while wiping sweat off his forehead. "Um so what do we do now, now that we don't have a suspect?" you ask trying to ease the awkward situation. "Let's go out and find the suspect" Jungkook says with a smirk appearing on his face. "How?" you ask curiously. Jungkook furrows his eyebrows while thinking and nibbles on his bottom lip. Your heart explodes at his cuteness but you keep your expression the same. His face suddenly lights up indicating that he has had an idea. "The security footage from the shops around the arena" he says causing you to smile at his smart plan. "Yes! we can check those to see if there was anyone suspicious entering the building"  you say with a wide smile. "When should we do it?" you ask excitedly as you think about Jungkook's genius plan. "Now!" Jungkook exclaims. "Really okay!" you say jumping up to go get ready 

After 5 minutes of changing you finally get ready.

Outfit:

You walk out of your closet to find Jungkook patiently waiting for you in your room

You walk out of your closet to find Jungkook patiently waiting for you in your room. "Cute" he states causing you to get heavily flustered. "Did you know that there are approximately 100,000 hairs on an average humans head" you say due to your habit of stating random facts when you get flustered.  You mentally face palm at your annoying habit and decide to walk out the room without looking at Jungkook. 

You and Jungkook were heading over to the restaurant that happened to be the shop closest to the arena. "Annyeonhaseyo  ahjumma" Jungkook greets while bowing to the old lady standing at the counter.  You also bow and smile at the ahjumma (A/N I have no Idea if that is how you spell it). "Ahh Annyeonghaseyo children, what can I get for you today?" the ahjumma asks with a kind smile. "Ahh I was wondering if we could check something on security" Jungkook ask while fiddling with his fingers. "Ah what for?" The ahjumma asks. "Well we are kind of doing an investigation" you say while crossing your fingers, hoping that she will allow you to look at the footage. The ahjumma hesitantly nods and leads you to a room with a door reading "staff only". You high- five Jungkook as you enter the room. Both of your eyes hover over the screen that shows footage of people entering the shop from a few days ago. You can also see the people arriving at the arena and waiting in line. You even spot Ella and yourself standing in the line, backs facing the camera and you cringe at how ugly you look compared to some other girls who were wearing short skirts and a truck load of makeup. "Ew is that really what I look like from the back" you think to yourself. You and Jungkook keep staring at the video but don't really notice anything suspicious.  You walk out of the security room and then thank the ahjumma for letting you look at the footage. 

You look through the security footages in all the shops near the arena and now you are hopelessly standing In front of the last shop. "Let's give it one last shot" Jungkook says as walking into the shop. 

After a short conversation with the owner you are finally in the security room. You and Jungkook repeat the process you have been doing for the last hour and stare blankly at the video. Suddenly Jungkook spots something and pauses the video. "Look" he says while pointing at a figure on the screen.The figure wore similar clothing to the maniac and was holding a black object. "A gun?" you thought. Jungkook un-paused the video and then paused it again when the figure slightly turned their head allowing you and Jungkook to get a better view of their face. Jungkook zoomed in on the figures face and thats when you realised why this person looked so familiar. You gasped has a wave of recognition and utter shock engulfed your body. You knew exactly who this person was and you couldn't believe you eyes.