six

We didn't expect it to be cold outside, cuz it's summer. But I regretted it for not wearing something warm. The sun was almost set and Ethan was kinda hyped for the video. "Look over there", I pointed at an open field in the middle of the forest with two abandoned buses. "Woah, how did you find this?", Ethan looked over to me. I shrugged my shoulders. "I was just testing my Scrambler till I noticed this. Kinda cool isn't it?", I laughed and got out of the car. "Yeah, but how's the lightning?", he scratched the back of his head and a little doubt appeared on his face. "Don't worry about that, I'd already took care of it" I opened the trunk, grabbed the two studio lamps with a plug block and a battery. I locked the car and walked over to Ethan who already took care of the roof of one of the buses. "Get off, we need to film!", I yelled at him while I entered the old cabin. Everything was still in it's place and I had no clue how these ended up here. "Ethan!", I yelled one last time. I started the battery, who thanks to god, didn't make a lot of noise. I turned on the lights when Ethan entered the cabin through a small window in the roof. "What's up, I'm here, and ready to film", he smiled and hissed one last time before he took place in the drivers seat. I sighed and pointed at a window seat a little in the back. I choose those seats because it was our usual seat when we had to go to school. "Sit", I commanded. He grinned, rolled his eyes and settled down on the seats. I normally don't take care of the camera so I exchanged places with Ethan while he tried to focus the camera. "Gray, look up", he commanded me. I was a little distracted by something in the distance. Or just nothing but I liked to stare at nothing. "Gray, look up!", he tried not to scream and let out a big sigh. "Huh, what's the matter?", I asked confused as I looked back at Ethan. "Just look at the camera", he said and turned the lens to focus. "Okay, got em", he said as he'd finally got the camera focused. He sighed from excitement and settled down next to me. This is gonna be fun.

-
"Those lights are really hot, man", he said while he fluttered his shirt to cool down. "I know", I agreed as I wiped my sweaty forehead. "Wait I got some towels in the back of your trunk, just to wipe off your sweat", I suggested. He nodded his head and turned down to look at his phone. "Bro, it's almost 1:30 AM, don't you think mom is gonna worry?", he said when he looked up back to me. "Maybe, let's wrap this up and go back", I doubt. He nodded his head. I nodded back and turned to the exit of the bus. I ran up to the car what gave me a refreshing feeling, because of the wind combined with my sweaty body. I sighed as I opened the trunk and grabbed two towels. I ran back and noticed Ethan playing with the steering wheel in the driver seat as a little kid. I grinned and gave him his towel. "Thanks bro", he said while he wiped his face off with it. "So where does the trip go to mr. BusDriver?", I joked. He faked a doubt and raised a finger when he got a 'fake' idea. "What about Houston, Texas baby?", he suggested. "Mmmhh, sounds good to me", I shrugged my shoulders and laughed at him. "We still have to do the outro, tho", I said as I looked over to the camera. "True, but we can do it over here?", he looked over to the camera and back to me with the biggest smirk. "Noo, I'm not gonna lay down on the ground and let your feet stand on my back for this", I warned him. He faked a sad attitude. "Pleeeaaasseee", he pleaded me with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine!", I sighed. He smiled and ran over to the camera immediately. He did a first attempt to grab all of the stuff together in once. But obviously failed. I laughed at him and helped him move the stuff to the front.

"That's it for this week's video!", Ethan started. I looked over at him waiting for my permission to supplement. When he got silent I took my turn. "Give this video a thumbs if you liked it and if you wanna hear more weird fandom names!", I raised my thumbs enthusiastic. Ethan looked over to me waiting for his turn. "And Grayson you're gonna lay down, right now!", Ethan commanded me and smacked my ass. I rubbed my left but cheek as I stood up to take my position. He laughed at me. I layed down on the ground while Ethan tried to put the tripod down. "It won't come down", Ethan said frustrated while he tried to pull the tripod down again. "Here let me do it", I stood up and reached out my hand. He handed me the tripod and sighed as he sat down on the drivers seat. "I'm getting really tired, Gray", Ethan confessed. "Yeah, me too, just hold on one more second till we finish this so we can go home", I said as I laid down on the ground. "That's not what I mean", he said while he holds his head in his hands. "Then, what do you mean?", I asked as I turned up to face him. He sighed and revealed his face. "I can't do this anymore", he confessed. I held my breath. "What you mean, making videos?", I asked really soft. "No, I love it, it's a distraction from all the bad things, but I can't handle the fact that we're not even aloud to get girlfriends anymore", he said while his face turned red along with his eyes. He was about to cry. I stood up and settled down next to him. "I know, it's just.. we can't right now or our career will get destroyed", I said as I stared at the ceiling. "We're freaking 20, Grayson", Ethan raised his voice. "You have to punch something, but first, finish the outro", I stood up and laid down on the floor as Ethan nodded his head and reached at the camera to record. "We're not gonna do this", I joked as I tried to struggle against it. Ethan placed his feet on my back and I let out a sigh and tried not to laugh. "Oh yes, we are", he said and smiled at the camera. "Give this video a like if you liked it!", I started. "We already said that", Ethan said as I burst out laughing. "Subscribe for weekly videos we post on every Tuesday", I continued. "And we'll see you guys, NEXT Tuesday", Ethan laughed. "And as always..-", Ethan cut me off. "PEACE!", he laughed at me as we were both laughing. That's when I realised something. I was laying down on the floor of an old abandoned school bus at 1:45 AM with Ethan's feet on top of my back. I laughed so hard that I almost started crying.