eleven

"Entrer", he gave me a wink and I felt my cheeks turn red again. "Merci beaucoup", I said back playfully in French. I entered the classroom and looked at the schoolboard. 'MyHeritage DNA test'. 'Okay, so we're gonna do a DNA test, fine', I thought to myself. 'There's another place", Mike pointed to one of the last available seats in the back row at the window. I nodded and followed him. "You go sit by the window", he offered and pushed the chair out of the aisle and put his bag on the table. "Thank you", I mouthed. He nodded and took out his biology books. "Hey Mike", a girl with dirty blonde hair leaned on Mike's shoulder, it was clear she was trying to flirt. She had long waved hair and was a few inches shorter than I was. She wasn't fat, but not at all the thinnest. She was wearing a bright yellow croptop with high-waisted jeans, with a little bit of her fat roll sticking out. She had a belly piercing. I cringed a bit, I hated belly piercings at this age, come on! You're only 17, or what she looked like 16. "Hey, Casey, haven't seen you in a long time", he grinned at his own sarcastic joke. Casey laughed exaggerated. It was clear that they were both flirting with each other. I sighed and threw my bag on the floor. As if she hadn't even noticed my company, Casey looked at me in a piercing way. I began to feel uncomfortable and looked away. She kept looking at me. 'Geez, will Mike ever tell her who I am?', I thought to myself and rolled my eyes unnoticed. As if he could read my mind, Mike broke the awkward silence. "Case", 'isn't that a nickname for a boy?', I thought to myself, "This is Taylor ...", auch, he didn't know my last name, "... just Taylor", I cut him off. I stood up to look at her. "You're definitely a newcomer", she rolled her eyes. "Mike, didn't I tell you that you can't bother the little ones, later you'll give them a wrong picture of the school.. and the people", she put a baby voice on which I could vomit and she looked back to me. "Actually, Taylor is taller, so you're the lil-...", she put her hand to his mouth and it seemed like he could faint at any moment by the butterflies in his stomach, "..- oh shut up", she looked at me once more, this time I saw something in her eyes, which clearly resembled jealousy. He nodded and Casey went back to her place. I grinned and took a seat in my chair. Mike sighed and also took place. I looked at Casey who'd already focused her attention on another boy next to her. Mike seemed to have a hard time with it. I patted his shoulder. He nodded and looked at the teacher who was trying to calm  the class.

-
I was drawing on my notepad, because people were screaming and talking for more than 10 minutes. I looked up at the teacher who had a desperate look as if he could never start the lesson if this continued. He looked at me and I nodded my head gently, because I felt bad for him. He sighed and made one last attempt, which succeeded. Apparently he just had to raise his voice if he wanted to silence those children. I grinned and continued to draw no idea what on my book. In the corner of my eye, I saw Mike staring at Casey who was sitting on the other side of the class. 'I think someone is in love', I thought to myself. "Okay, before we start I want to talk about something", the teacher spoke and I stopped drawing. I already had a premonition about what this will be about. "I don't know exactly who those kids are, the only thing I know is that they're some old students and apparently a bit popular", he rolled his eyes. 'A bit popular? I've never seen such chaos!', I thought to myself. 'Where would they be now? And would that person know that I have his phone?'. I frowned my eyebrows as I thought, but my teacher quickly had my attention back. "I just wanted to say that I don't want to hear anything about these guys during lessons, they only cause problems with their handsome looks and large amount of 'fans'", he emphasized fans to make clear that he was disgusted with fans. I felt something vibrate in my pocket. 1 time .. 2 times.. 3 times .. 'Is someome calling me or something?', I thought to myself. I looked back to my classmates and saw that the everbody was looking at me. Sure they hear that vibration. "My apologies", I felt like a tomato in the oven, that's how warm my cheeks were out of shame. I reached for the phone in my pocket and looked what was going on before I put it completely on silence.
Online
Unknown: Hey, what happened, why do you have my phone?
Unknown: If you can give me your name, we can keep in touch in this way to have our phones back as soon as possible
Unknown: Please respond as soon as possible, I really need my phone!
Report Spam
Add To Existing Contacts
Add To New Contacts
My eyes widened and I felt as if my heart was skipping a beat. 'Was this that guy from earlier today?', I didn't know what to do, plus the fact that we're not allowed to text during class and everyone was looking at me now. "Is there something wrong?", My teacher asked. I looked up at him again. "You catch flies", Mike whispered and I noticed that my mouth was open. "Uhm ..", I cleared my throat, "No sir, everything is okay, they're just some annoying friends", I lied and I made myself a bit smaller, afraid of the reaction he would give. I heard some chuckle and whisper here and there, but I tried to concentrate on that as little as possible. "Okay, just put that phone away, so I can continue with the lesson", It sounded like a command. I nodded and looked at the phone one more time.
Is Typing..
My hard started to beat faster and I felt my hands become clammy.
Unknown: I'll save your number, I don't have time to wait now
Report Spam
Add To Existing Contacts
Add To New Contacts
That came pretty hard. He rather said it as if he had no time for me. Well hope he didn't mean it like that. I shook my head to forget those thoughts and pushed the phone into my front pocket.