Chapter 6 : pissed

Monday

My eyes fluttered open as I felt someone moving me.

"Isabella, wake up. It's almost time to leave."

I jolted upright and glared at Liam, "Why the hell didn't you wake us up earlier?!" I yelled.

He shrugged, "It's not my responsibility."

I groaned and hopped off of Drew's body.

"You're an ass." I said as I ran up the stairs to my room.

I figured I didn't have enough time to shower, so I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on a gray tank top, some black joggers, and some gray and black, checkered slip on vans.

Once I was dressed, picked up my backpack along with my soccer duffel to go downstairs and eat something quickly.

As I was about to leave, Drew came into my room and smirked, pushing me onto my bed.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked as he laid himself between my legs.

He didn't respond, instead he crashed his lips into mine vigorously.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him impossibly close.

His fingers gently ran down my sides as his mouth trailed small kisses along my jaw.

His hand traveled from my sides down to my ass, gently massaging it.

And that's all it took to get me turned on. Great.

I let a breathy moan out as he groped me.

Then the familiar warmth was ripped from me.

My eyes opened and I whimpered as Drew walked out the door with a smirk on his face.

Fuck. Him.

Now I'm fucking pissed.

I grabbed my discarded bags from the ground with a huff and stomped down the stairs.

Adding to my mood was the fact that I now had no time to eat my breakfast.

Fuck. Him. Seriously.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Liam asked once I reached the base of the stairs.

I glared at him and grumbled my way outside to Jacob's car without a coherent word said.

I got into his car and sat in my usual seat, paying no mind to Drew and Ryan who were already in the car.

My head whipped toward Drew as he started to trace circles on my upper thigh with his finger.

I smacked his hand away and glared at him as he smirked my way.