LUKE I AM YOUR MOTHER

"DUDE I AM STARVING!" I whined pathetically from the back seat of the truck. Considering it was a truck, well, there wasn't much of a back seat to begin with...so I sat all scrunched up.

He had moved me back there after he lost his patience. I have no idea as to why though. All I did was lean over and breathe very heavily onto his face, saying LUKE, I AM YOUR FATH- NO WAIT I AM YOUR MOTHER LUKE...YEAH THE DEAD ONE. IT"S BEEN A FEW DECADES...WHAT YOU BEEN UP TO? OH ME? YEAH I HAVE BEEN LAYING IN A COFFIN FOR THE LAST 17 YEARS......WHY?? WELL I ACTUALLY FOUND IT'S QUITE COMFORTABLE.

Mr. Flop-Tard decided that it would be better if I migrated to the far side of the vehicle.

"Well what do you want from me!?" He retorted. Is that irritation I detect in his voice? "I can't just go to the nearest Mcdonalds and order a happy meal!"

"NO HAPPY MEALS!" I wailed. "I AM NOT FIVE YEARS OLD. I DEMAND CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

"Sweet mother of-" He muttered.

"NO CURSING!" I screeched. "There are children in the premises!"

His knuckles seemed to turn a healthy shade of paper white as he clenched the steering wheel. "Dude, What did the car ever do to you?" I chuckled, enjoying every moment of my self taught torture methods. I shifted, plopping my chin on the corner of his seat. "Dude." I breathed onto his face. No response. "Dude....Dude.....Dude....Du-"

"Will you stop that!?" He squirmed away from me till he was pressed awkwardly against the driver side window, his arms bent weirdly as he continued to keep the truck moving and on the road.

"FEED ME!!!" I wailed.

Leaning away from him I shrieked, "Look at me man!" Raising my cuffed wrists, I slapped my tummy that was in no way small. "I AM WASTING AWAY."

Silence

"FINE LEAVE ME TO STARVE, JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE. AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME WATER, AND CHIPS IF YOU HAVE EM."

I was going to whine some more, or maybe just settle with groaning in the back but I never got the chance. DUDE in the front slammed the brakes, causing the truck to come to a sudden and violent halt. The SCREECH of the tires sent swirling dust and the scent of burnt rubber into my nostrils. "AhHhHHhHHHhHH!!"

My body lurched forward and I once again used my head to break my fall. The passenger seat in front of me seemed to heave uncomfortably as I head-butt the head rest. Pain streaked through my skull and face. "DUDE WHAT THE FREAK!" I screeched nasally, holding my nose. "IF YOU DIDN'T WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS WE COULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING ELSE! THERE IS NO NEED TO GET VIOLENT!"

He remained stoic, his face blank of all emotion. I shifted in my seat, growling at the painful sensation of the cuffs. Glaring at them with as much hatred that I could muster. Twisting the keys in the ignition, he stopped the engine and turned in his seat till he faced me. He shifted and suddenly his arm was coming towards me. I flinched back. "There's no need for confrontation..." My voice shook.

My heart thudded loudly and intensely, battering my chest. His hand grabbed my wrist and jerked it towards me. My eyes shut tightly, my mouth frowning in a grimace. I hissed at the burning sensation in my arm as he jerked me closer once more.

Click

Wait....

"Did you just... uncuff me?" I asked, feeling incredulous.

His eyes sparked. "We are going to have some fun."

My eyes narrowed. "What kind of fun?"

He leaned back in his seat and gestured for me to come up to the front. I quickly climbed over the center console and slid not so gracefully into the passenger seat, flopping down with a hmph. He grabbed my left arm and pulled me so we were close...and looking kind of like those girls in a school where they gossip and lean in, thinking no one will hear them. I snorted softly, laughing at the image.