Hello, I'm Clenaut but really I'm Courtney Wint---

Clenaut is resting on a medical bed. Her forehead has been wrapped up. We see from above the main HQ to the enterprise that the flat Borg device has become much larger. There is ticking coming from a timer right under its belly. We hear the silent but surprisingly light sound right at the medical bay where we see her resting. This part of the medical bay is intact; while another half is separated by a glass-door that has also closed off the holes to outerspace with force fields.

  Clenaut’s eyes seem to be moving under the eyelids.

 “She hasn’t changed a bit.” Kirk said. “Why hasn’t she?”

 “Well,” Bones  said. “If you went into a time machine and then went to the future; wouldn’t you look the same?”

 “That is .  .  . a different situation for a different time.” Kirk said. “Time-Travel is not possible.”

 “I may be a doctor, but, she is living proof that Time-Travel exists.” Bones said, picking up a small pair of dark, maroon sunglasses that were not made in this star date.  “These sunglasses styles were destroyed star dates ago; before Spock’s parents were ever born.”

 “So she’s time-traveled before?”  Kirk asks.

Bones rubs his forehead.

“No.”Bones said, turning them around. He gives the pair to Kirk. “You have to take a look at this.”

   The frames that keep dark glass in its place have a picture of the enterprise with Spock and Kirk at the front. The background is outer space with the gray words “Star Trek: Into Darkness” imprinted in it permanently. The dating on the rims is ‘2013’. There is a partially cracked frame that has a small centered crack close to the bridge of the glasses.

 “Uh.  .  . “ Kirk said, startled by the picture of him and Spock. He raises his eyebrows. “How is this possible?”

“I have no idea.” Bones said.

 The barely-loud but silent ticking stops as Clenaut’s eyes open. She then pulls herself upright fast but not enough to make her sick. If a human is familiar to see Vulcan with green eyes then they should be surprised to see her eyes are different. What about the eyes? There’s nothing that matters about the eyes except for the direction, emotion, and what they do. Her dark, rounded pupils are small but not noticeable for some-one to point out.

 “Hi.”  Clenaut said.

It seems awkward at first for Kirk.

“Why do you have pointy eared man and me on these glasses?” Kirk asks, holding the glass pair.

 Clenaut rubs her jaw, amazed by the intact and undestroyed pair that should have remained somewhere else.

“I didn’t.  .  . I-d-idn’t” She shook her head, but then held her hand out.  “Hello, I’m Clenaut but really I’m Courtney Wint—“

“Glad to meet you.” Kirk interrupts Clenaut, shaking her hand using his hand that wasn’t holding the glasses. “James, James Kirk.”

 “I-I-i—i---h-es---um.” Clenaut stutters. If there was a crewmember onboard who could detect feelings then they would be detecting high feelings of excitement, honor, and another feeling from her. “Neve-e-ev-ev-r expected my sunglasses wo-w-w-wow-wo-would be here.”’

  Clenaut ends the hand shake.

 “I understand you are the only Vulcan to beat the record score for intergalactic gaming. “ Kirk said, testing her memory out. It was a test to see if she did remember things. “How did you stay up for an entire week playing that game?”