Chapter 8

I flinch as the door of the room I share with 19 other girls creaks open. Luckily, Hillary and the other girls were still in a deep sleep, snoring softly.

Only Fasha remains awake, casually propped up on her bed. Even in the darkness, I can see her eyes light up when she sees me.

"There you are!" She whisper-shouts. "How was it? Your back kinda soon." She gestures for me to sit next to her.

I take the seat next to her on her bed. Taking off my shoes, I say flatly, "he's a filthy pig. Anymore questions?" She frowns her dark eyebrows pinching together. "What do you mean?"

Taking a deep breath, and explain everything to her. Everything Cole told me he did in Collins Compound with Leila. Just thought of it made the bile in my throat come back up. I'm not sure what of though. Maybe it's the thought of under age sexual activity, or the thought of him doing that with someone. I'm really sure.

"I...wow." Fasha stutters. That's really saying something. Fasha never stutter She's always so confident in her herself and everything a she does. Everything I wish I could be.

"Yeah..." I say kinda awkwardly. I was kinda hurt from the whole situation. Even though I had nothing to do with the whole thing.

"I'm sorry." She says to me, as I lay down on my bed and bury myself in the covers. "Sorry for what? He didn't do anything to me."

"I know but... I thought you kinda liked him." She explains to me, burying herself in her own cocoon of blankets. "Fash, we only met like yesterday."

"Okay..." She sounded like she wanted to say more, but thought better of it and kept quiet.

I turn my back to her and face the other way. Why do I even care? He has done absolutely nothing to me. Except maybe scar me for life. It's not like he used me like he did with Leila. Why do I feel jealous? What he did to her is horrible.

Yet, I still feel a burning feeling in my chest when I think about her. Stop thinking about it! Go to sleep! I mentally scold myself. And soon the other girl's snoring lolls me to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi my favorite people on earth!

So watcha think of the chapter? Was it too harsh? I wasn't sure... so here it is.

Oh my goodness I am sharing a bed with my two cousins and I am sandwiched in between them! I'm not complaining though.

Anyways, vote comment pwetty please?

Love you my people!

Oxoxoxoxoxox

<3Bree