Chapter 24

[Because I'm that weird person that spells names crazy. I'm giving you guys pronunciation.]

3 weeks later......

I stood in the doorway watching Taraji go over the same strand of hair with her flat iron again. I sighed she looked absolutely gorgeous. I could tell she was nervous. Her various trips to the toilet. I was worried about her so I may or may not have called her mom.

Her mother told me that was something she used to do as a kid was puke or feel the need to when she was nervous. Her anxiety got really bad. I diddnt want her to feel like that.

I pushed off the door frame walking to her. She was so concentrated on making it straighter than straight I admired the beautiful burgundy sweater dress she had on. Walking up to her I wrapped my arms around her tight. Her eyes met mine in the mirror and I kissed her cheek.

 Her eyes met mine in the mirror and I kissed her cheek

"You look beautiful baby." I spoke reassuring her she looked fine.. She nodded setting the flat iron down.

"What if they don't like me?" She whined.

I chuckled everyone would love her. It went from meeting my parents, to my mother having her meet my siblings as well. I diddnt trust the situation. Normaly my sister was my mother's little lap dog. I prayed they were on their best behavior.

I would choke out my siblings. Being the oldest was hard work. My sister was 24 and my two brothers were 26 and 17. We all had very different personalities. Quiara [Key-air-ra] my sister she was the sassy one she reminds me Taraji.

Tyrea [Tie-Ray] the second oldest boy was quiet and relaxed. Tra'shawn [Tray-Shawn] was the wild one. Always getting into trouble. That sibling you literaly worry about them being mentally retarded. Yeah that's him.

"If they don't like you, they including my parents can kiss my ass. Cause I love you girl." I smiled against her neck. She giggled turning in my hold to hug me. Her arms wrapped around my neck tightly.

"Terry you don't know how happy you make me." She muttered against me neck. It was more of a statement to herself, but I heard it. I smiled only if she knew how ready I am to pop the question.

"You ready?" I asked her as we stood there. She nodded flashing me a smile.

"Kids let's go." She called out. I heard their pitter patter of feet approaching. I smiled as they appeared in the bedroom. Amari had Amir's baby bag and Layloni had Amir.

"I see you guys are excited." I chuckled. They nodded bouncing up and down.

"Amir's gonna love it at Grandma's." Amari cheered.

"Ok wait for us in the living room. We'll be right there." Taraji spoke. They nodded walking off.

"And be careful going down the stairs with him Loni." Taraji called out. She collected her purse and I fastened my watch.