Chapter 32

I mentally prepared myself to walk into my office. After being briefed by Kyle on the situation. With a heavy sigh I slapped on a straight face walking in. Amiya sat perched up on my desk legs spread an open trench coat on the floor. She had some type of purple lingerie on. I shook my head shutting my door.

"Get off my desk." I snapped picking up her trench coat. She chuckled jumping down and approaching me.

"You don't like the outfit. I thought maybe you'd like the chest part." She grinned slowly strutting over to me.

I looked down....I did. I'm a man it's what we do. The chest I paid for sat up nicely in the outfit, but she diddnt need to know that. I scowled throwing her coat at her. Walking over to my desk I sat down making every move possible to avoid where she was sitting.

"What the hell do you want? You got less then a minute to tell me before security throws your ass out." I snapped picking up my phone. She grinned fastening her coat.

"I think I got more time them that." She stated cockily. I stared at her unamused.

"Look I came in here to ask for your help nicely. You said no. So it leaves me to take your help instead. Your fiancé.....Americas little warrior. When I read her story I was touched. I really was. I woundnt wish that on my worst enemy." Amiya spoke. My face remained straight.

"Get on with it." I yawned as Taraji's a food starting to hit me. Scrolling through my phone I clicked on security.

"How would it sound if the world found out that America's warrior was also America's homewrecker....." She smirked. My brows furrowed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I spat.

"A stretch of the truth here...a lie there. A tear here and I could effectively ruin her. It'll be easy any blog will be ready to hear it." She stated. The calm expression fell from my face and she grinned.

"You don't want that. Look at your face. I can tell you care for her. Truth be told I'm kinda happy you found someone you care that much about. Yet I still have an agenda. Terrence I do still love you, but not even my love for you will interfere with what I want. 40,000 in my bank account before this time tommorow. Or else....." Amiya spoke as she slid a peice of paper over to me.

Blowing me a kiss she strutted to the door leaving me to think of my next move. In this game of chess Amiya just made a power play. To say I was caught off gaurd was an understatement. I stared angrily at the paper with her bank account number and phone number. I had to submit.

I wish I hadn't though. It's been three weeks since then and she wont stop texting me. I block the number she gets a new phone. She's been shaking me down for more and more cash. I mean damn from that she pops up at my job in these oversized coats with these skimpy clothes on trying to sleep with me. Its tiring.

On top of that I feel tension at home now to. At some point Taraji stopped looking at me the same. The affection died down along with conversation. It was as if I shared a bed with my roommate instead of my fiancé. The kids started picking up on the vibe as well. Family dinners are awkward and tense. Car rides are tense. The vibe is just off. To be honest I don't even know where these vibes came from. Feels like I'm walking on eggshells in this house. Thankfully the kids were with Taraji's parents for the weekend. I could hopefully a dress the ussue.

My mind ran rampid while I showered. After just getting home from yet another encounter with Amiya. It's the same old same old. She comes in when I'm about to leave. Blackmails me for more cash, gets to seduce me. The game us getting tiring.

I could hear some thumping going on in the bedroom. I disregarded it losing myself in my mind again.

Taraji Pov