Chapter 30

My eyes opened due to the blaring of my alarm. Taraji shifted on my side. I yawned turning it off. I really diddnt want to go to work today. I'm worn out. Pregnant women are something else. Their sex drive was crazy.

I layed on my back staring up at the ceiling. I could feel the cold band of Taraji's ring resting on my chest. I was over the moon when she said yes. I couldn't have been any happier.

I looked down at her. She layed snuggled up against me. Naked as the day she was born. Her baby bump and all its glory. She was tangled in the thin shit sheet of the bed. The cover was somewhere on the floor. We were quite wild last night.

I slowly eased out of her grip. It wasn't as easy as it sounds. Once I was finnaly fully out I covered her up properly. She snuggled deeper into the bed. Which was her favorite part of the new house. Our bed was soft and fluffy. Like a cloud kind of feeling.

Stretching I walked into our walk in closet. Pulling out my suit for the day, I walked into the bathroom. Getting my daily morning hygiene routine done, I dressed and was ready for work.

As I was putting on my watch a soft knock on the door was heard. I walked over to the door and opened it. The twins stood there fully dressed for school. I smiled they just loved being in sync with me.

 I smiled they just loved being in sync with me

"You look beautiful Loni

"You look beautiful Loni." I complimented. She blushed.

"Is mommy up?" Amari asked. I shook my head. They made slight pouty faces.

"Hold on." I spoke shutting the door. I tapped her sleeping figure. She groaned swatting at my hands.

"Hmmm?" She grumbled peeking one eye open.

"The kids wanna say bye." I spoke. She nodded. I walked back to the door opening it. They walked over to the bed where she lay deep beneath the covers.

" Awww...you guys look cute. I think I know what Amir's wearing today." She smiled looking up at them from her pillow.

"Thank you mommy. Love you." They spoke. They leaned in and kissed her on the cheek then kissed her bump.