10. Beale

"The one and only Beca Mitchell, huh."

Beca was finishing to set the altar for the ceremony that was about to start when she heard a voice speak from behind her.

Turning around, she was met with a pair of bright green eyes. She froze on the spot, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Shut up and help me set this thing." Beca said trying to shake it off

Shannon rolled her eyes but grabbed the white altar cloth Beca was holding. Taking it by the ends opposite to the short brunette, both girls gently placed the cloth on the altar before Beca continued to set the altar by placing the wine and candles.

Once they were done, the shorter girl offered a quick awkward smile at the girl standing in front of her and tried to rush out of the building as fast as she could.

"Beca." Shannon called.

Yes, she was trying to ignore the fact that only a week ago she basically kissed the lipstick out of Shannon's face. Beca wasn't ready to confront or even think about the fact that she might or might not be gay. That night she showed Shannon a part of her she didn't even know existed, and hated it.

The other girl, however, didn't hesitate to catch up with her.

"Can we maybe... not... do this?" Beca said trying to avoid making eye contact with the other girl.

Shannon narrowed her eyes confused at the brunette. "care to elaborate?"

Just in cue, for Beca's relief, the church's door bursted open and a group of singing nerds stepped into the building.

"Hi Beca!" Emily waved as the group of women marched to the front of the room.

"How weird, Mitchell wearing black clothes." Aubrey sarcastically said. "who's funeral is it?"

Beca acted as she looked around the place thoughtful until her eyes landed on the blonde standing in front of her. With a sigh she replied. "Haven't decided yet."

She heard Amy snort from behind the group and some others giggle. Chloe looked down at the floor, a smile growing on her face that made Beca smirk proudly. The blonde huffed in response before walking past the brunette, the girls following her behind.

Beca's eyes followed the only red head that contrasted the other heads and Shannon seemed to notice.

Shannon raised an eyebrow, folding her arms over her chest.

"We can uh, I..." Beca mumbled nervously scratching her neck. "gotta go."

Stacie was outside already waiting for Beca to finish when the brunette stormed out of the church. Her friend quirked an eyebrow at her as she watched her fidget with her fingers.

"Are you on crack?" She asked looking at her short friend.

Beca glared at her. "Shannon is inside."

Stacie looked over her shoulder, she saw Shannon standing next to Lucille greeting all the people that were getting in the church.

"I'm glad your eyesight is okay." Stacie rolled her eyes, not getting what Beca was trying to tell her.

Beca bit her lip. Suddenly it sunk in.

"Oh jesus." Stacie sighed running a hand through her hair. "You kissed her?"

Beca nodded.

"Did you two speak?" Stacie asked.

"I kind of freaked out." Beca shrugged. "What happened at the party was a one time thing but I'm afraid she'd tell somebody."