What to Expect in this Book

This is strictly an X Reader book. Which means no ship stories, no crossovers, etc.

No requests. I will write a story for every character in the game so I don't see any point for requests.

This book is E for Everyone. No lemons, smuts, or adult themes allowed. I will only go far as fluff.

The pictures you will see will most likely be screenshots of the game; not my gameplay screenshots just so you know.

If you by any chance share this with anyone, please do not take credit for yourself.

This book is for straight readers. If you by chance are the opposite, a simple solution is to use your imagination by changing she to he or him to her. 

Since the game takes place in a 1930's cartoon, this book will be historically accurate as possible. Which means no modern day references, modern technology, or modern phrases/slang.

Cuphead and Mugman are both 18 years old. That's what their official age should be. If  they were any younger they wouldn't have been allowed in the casino.

There will be some stories that are not romantic. I will label it as such if a story turns out that way.

All of the rights for Cuphead and the characters are copyrighted by Studio MDHR.