Chapter 21

No One's POV

"Okay that's nice and all, but what does this have to do with me?" Vanessa asks.

"She's saying it's yours," Alisa says.

That single phrase makes Vanessa freeze. "What?"

"Yeah....she keeps saying it's yours, almost adamantly," Alisa says.

"How?"

Vanessa is instantly confused as to how Sammy could possibly be pregnant with her baby when they have never had sex, ever.

She could see Normani having her baby again, and maybe even Lauren. But Sammy? That would have to be a miracle.

Alisa shrugs. "I don't know, but she's probably going to start telling everyone that she's pregnant with your baby,"

"Well, no one needs to believe her because she's lying," Vanessa says.

"You can say that all you want, but you know that she knows how to lie. You know that first hand," Alisa says.

"I do and it's fucking annoying. She's a pathological liar!" Vanessa exclaims.

Normani hears Vanessa yelling, so she puts her phone down on her bed and goes to check on Vanessa. "Baby, you good?"

"I'm fine Mani," Vanessa says, putting the phone to the side and putting her head in her hands.

"What's wrong?" Normani asks.

"Nothing, I'll be fine," Vanessa says.

Normani sighs, deciding to drop the subject, "Okay." leaving Vanessa with a peck on the lips before going back in the bedroom.

"I know, trust me I've talked to her. She tracked me down while we were dating, and after we broke up she said "I knew you wouldn't last long, she wants me," and I just hung up on her because as much as you talked bad about her you wouldn't want her." Alisa chuckles.

"Glad you know." Vanessa chuckles in reply.

"Oh yeah, there's something I've been forgetting to tell you," Alisa says.

"Sure, what is it?" Vanessa asks, taking a sip of water.

"I'm pregnant," Alisa says.

This causes Vanessa to spit out her water and start coughing, making Alisa laugh. "Holy shit, where the fuck are you all getting fertile?"

"I didn't get IVF like Mani did...it's actually Marvin's," Alisa says.

"Well I'll be damn," Vanessa says.

"Yeah, so uh....back to the Sammy situation," Alisa says.

"Unfortunately," Vanessa says. "I'm still confused as to how Sammy could have my baby."

Alisa shrugs again. "I don't know, I can call you back when I get more information?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," Vanessa says.

"Okay, talk to you later," Alisa says.

"Okay," Vanessa says, hanging up.

Normani's POV

Kaylynn is playing a game on my phone, before I hear Vanessa scream and something hits the wall. I immediately jump off the bed and run in the the main room to see my girlfriend pacing around in the small vicinity of the hotel room. "You okay?"

"I'm just fucking great Normani," Vanessa says.

"I feel like you'd be even better if you tell me what's wrong," I say, trying to make amends with her.