XXI:Powerless

Its Saturday my dudes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! You know that means? Update time~! :3

Top Comment:

Music: Persona 3-Calamity, Fire Emblem Fates-Warmth Is Gone

Enjoy!
~~~
It happened all too fast right after I freed Akechi, just everything became a fast pace blur. "Don't get up." Kamui growled as he his finger was almost a hair of a nanosecond from putting a bullet in my head. If not for Akechi, it wasn't only but seconds until I heard a thud and Kamui's body was on the floor groaning and writhing in pain. Akechi helped me up with a huge dent in his steel briefcase "We have to go immediately. It won't be long until Kamui and his toys catch up to us." With a simple nod I stood up running for the exit taking a quick pause "L/n, hurry!!!" Akechi yelled from down the corridor and I bit my lip knowing I had to leave Priscilla here. I just hope she recovers fast and finds an exit to catch up with us later. "Sorry..." It was the final word that burned against my tongue before I took off with Akechi.

The alarm rang continuously through the building as fear started to take it's course. "Stop those bastards!!!!! Now!!! Kill them, slice them up however you want to! Don't let them out alive without that necklace!!!" Kamui's voice echoed along with the stomping feet of people coming for us both. "Shit....!" I started freaking out, I didn't know what to do even when I should have expected something similar to this outcome. I started panting more and more as the previously made wounds started to tear open. At a sudden impulse, we sharply turned around a corner making me drag Akechi along keeping his head down as we heard guns going off and bullets aimed at our bodies.

I wrapped my arms around him protectively as we hid behind steel columns. "Damn it all.......I wish this never happened...!!!" I grabbed a nearby grenade, pulling out the pin and had tossed it into the crowd. Hearing the explosion made me clutch the necklace in my hands, staining the beautiful material in crimson. "L/n, the vent! Hurry!!" Akechi kicked open the vent and we both crawled into it in a hurry. The draft coming from the vent made it almost unbearable to breathe but it was finally quiet for a few moments. "How are you feeling?" The brunette ahead of me asked in a solemn tone bearing a frown on his face. "...Scared, in pain, tired. Why ask now of all times..? I already feel ashamed of myself because I dragged you into this..."

There it was, my meltdown started to take its course after all the adrenaline had faded away from my veins. "Please.Don't shift the blame to yourself Y/n, your just as much of a victim as I am in this tangled mess. Hopefully, when we get out of here I'll treat you to some pancakes." His voice became lighthearted and through my arising tears they faded with a smile glued to my lips. This was why I loved him the most in this world, he was the person to make my darkest problems bright. "I'd love that. Just me and my sweet pancake prince." I let out a small chuckle to drown out the sounds of us crawling through the vents. He let out a low chuckle as well "Maybe if your a good girl you'll get more from me." "Challenge accepted." Goro looked through one of the vent openings and seen that all was clear.