● 1 ●

*Francesca's pov*

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw this account: @BIGHITAudition. Maria and I always joked to go there. Hmm, what harm can do a little peek... And it's not like they will have an audition right now. But how wrong I was...

"[Guide to Bit Hit Entertainment Audition]
* Date & Time: 1 p.m. Jun. 14, Sat.2017
* Application: Opens at 12 p.m. (Closes at 1 p.m.)
* Eligibility: male (21 years or younger)
※For more information on the audition, check the URL below.
https://t.co/JAkr2vkENj"

"Mariaaa! Guess what!"

An "spill it already" was the response, her eyes still at the tv.

"Big Hit is making an audition!" I said, sitting in front of the said girl.

It made her focus the attention on me instead of the kdrama she was watching out of boredom.

"And what? You know that it is a agency for boys and, if you didn't know, we are girls. Now move, it is a new episode..."

I took the remote and turned off the tv.

"No! We are 'boys', did you forget?" I winked at her.

"I know that we behave, talk and maybe look, a little, like boys but..."

I was staring at her with a eyebrow raised and a smirk present on my face.

"Oh no, I know that smirk..." she said scared. "I hope is just a joke and you really don't want that..."

"Who's my best friend with who I do the weirdest and craziest things? Who cares if we do this?"

"Me! This is too much. What if someone discover that we are girls, what will happen? They will scold us, arrest us or worse, kill us! I don't want to die!" she began to talk really fast gesturing with her hands in all directions.

"Are you done?"

"I think so..."

"Good. And that's the point!"

"What? To get killed?"

"No! What the fuck?! The point is to try to not get discovered. Come on, it will be fun!" I said giving her a big smile and clapping my hands together.

I was waiting for her to give me an answer when all of sudden I had an idea.

"I will buy you a jar of mayonnaise and lots of food! How about that?"

"Ugh! Fine! We will do this... What don't I do for food..." finally she agreed, but the last part was muttered under her breath so I didn't heard.

"Yay, I'm pround of you!"

"Plus, it's not like they will accept us!" with a final statement she got up from couch and headed toward the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep. All this nonsense made me tired."

"I swear you're slowly turning into a version of Yoongi." I joked but the girl was long gone. "That little shit..."