● 9 ●

*Maria's pov*

"Who did this?" Jin loudly screamed, stopping on his tracks at the sight in front of him.

Jungkook roughly pushed him aside as he went inside the living room, we following after him and seeing how everything was messed up.

"We all were at that café, so nobody was here." Namjoon explained.

"Are you saying it must have been thieves?" Yoongi asked him.

"I don't know... But I can't think of another explanation."

"Maybe ghosts!?" gasped Hoseok.

"Shut up with your paranoia. I'll call the police." Jin cut him off.

》》》

After we returned from the café Jin freaked out at what happened at the dorm and he told us to check our rooms for anything unusual or missing.

"I see that everything's still here."

"Did you really think that thieves would lock the front door after they leave?" I sarcastically asked Francesca.

"True gentlemen." she replied, taking a quick look at our room. "But where is Piti?"

"Who do you think created all that mess?"

"The polite thieves." she laughed looking at me.

"You-" I turned away from her and headed towards the door. "I'm going to look for Piti."

》》》

In about half an hour I finished looking in almost all the rooms, the last one being the one where the mess was first seen.

As I was wondering around the living room trying to look in every possible place where my pet could have been hidind, I trip over something and fall on my face.

"Hey! Watch were you're going!" yells Yoongi, standing up from behind the TV. "You almost broke my leg."

"Yeah? Well, you almost killed me."

I raised my upper body from the floor and rubbed my nose. Looking over at the man beside me, I tilted my head to where he previously was.

"Whatcha doin' over there?"

"Looking for my cat-mat, that someone hid." he glared at me for a second before continuing. "How about you? Looking for your cat-pet?"

"How do you-"

"Know? Let's just say I realized a few things about our new trainees."

Before I could question him further about what he meant, a scream and sounds of metal falling down were heard from the kitchen.

"Someone get this cat out of my kitchen!"

I quickly rose to my feet and dashed towards the said room, seeing Francesca at the door. Sharing a quick nod of head we went inside.

There, Jin had a broom in his hand and was trying to get a scared Piti off the microwave. Almost all of the kitchen utensils were scattered on the floor.

"How did this cat got here? Who left the window open?" Jin yelled, swinging the broom towards the animal again and missing. "GET. OFF!"

Scared for my pet I rushed in front of Piti to shied him from Jin. "Don't you dare hit my cat with that filthy thing!" but in response to my heroic deed, Piti lazly jumped on the table and started licking his fur.

"YOUR WHAT!? You didn't mention you have a cat!"

"Did you ask me?"

"You little shit!" Jin howled in my face.

"Is our hyung using bad language? Tsk tsk tsk..." entering in the room, Yoongi watched the situation amused.

"You shut up!" Jin turned around and pointed the broom at him.

"And you should stop yelling."

Jin hove an irritated sigh and raised his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"A cat?" like an excited child, Jimin appeared at the kitchen door. "Where?"

"On my fucking table!"

Yoongi started to laugh at the another swear told by his eldest and Jin hit him back with the tail of the broom.

"Leave!"

"Yes, sir." the rapper kept chuckling, rubbing his ass from the pain.

Jimin looked for a moment at Piti and moved closer to the table to take him in his arms.

"Cute." he cooed at the animal and smiled.

"Go away with it!"

Jimin listened to Jin and left the kitchen, followed by Yoongi and Francesca, who filmed the whole situation on her phone.

"Hey! That's my cat! What do you think you are doing with him?" I tried to go after them but Jin quickly blocked my path.

"Your cat, huh?" he loomed over me, a sardonic smile present on his face. "So the troubles made are also yours."

"If I'm thinking better, I never saw that cat in my life!" I backed away a little and tried to look for an escape. "If you excuse me, I'm a bit busy at the moment."

Jin put his hands on his hips and looked at me with an unamused expression.

"You're right. In an hour I want the house to be arranged and clean like it was before."

"Hyung, there are some policemen at the front door!" Jungkook's voice suddenly was heard.

I held Jin's gaze for a few seconds but not seeing any reaction from him, I just sighed and nodded my head.

"Now I need to be the one excused. I have to explain to the police that there were no thieves." he turned on his heels and headed towards the door. "Better get started with the cleaning."