● 11 ●

*Francesca's pov*

"Fuuu-" I wanted to jump off from my bed after seeing what time it was, but I got my foot stuck on the blanket so I landed on the floor. "-uuck my life..."

Quickly getting up, I went to Maria's bed. I took the pillow from under her head and started hitting her with it.

"Wake up!" I yelled after she yanked the pillow from me and threw it across the room, knocking something over and making a loud breaking noise.

"What the fuck is your problem? Huh?!" Maria hissed, glaring up at me.

"I don't have any, but if we are late we'll both have a problem with Hitman Bang."

"And couldn't you wake me up in another way?"

"It wouldn't have been that effective... and funny." I snickered at her.

"Sometimes I really hate you..."

Shrugging my shoulders, I turned away from Maria and went to my bed, but not before picking up the fallen pillow and throwing it at her.

Without much hassle I put my wig in case I run into one of the boys and I gathered some clothes to change into, heading towards the bathroom.

》》》

"We don't have time for you to admire yourself in the mirror! We are late!" I said panicked.

"Say thanks I agreed to drive you kids there." Jin said, fixing his bangs. "Also it's not my problem if you are late."

"I'm about to cut your hair with mini scissors if you don't start driving." Maria commented angrily.

"And I'm about to kick you out of my car if you don't stop acting like a girl on her period."

Maria, who was seated in the passager seat, suddenly froze and slowly turned towards him with a blank face before smaking his arm.

"You take that back!"

Jin smaked her back and in no time they started a fight, hitting each other's hands like girls.

Sitting in the backseat, I was looking at them and regretting all my life decisions. An alarm from my phone indicated the we had less than 15 minutes to be at the studio so I did the most rational thing that crossed my mind in that moment.

"STOP!" I yelled from the top of my lungs and hardly slapped their hands. "You can fight other time but for now, Jin...could you please just drive us there?"

With a deep sigh, the asked person started the engine. "You two are crazy."

》》》

"Hmm... 7:05." our ceo said looking at his watch. "Surprisingly you're not late. Huh, didn't expect you to be punctual."

'Thanks to Jin!' I thought, smiling wearily when I remember how much scolding we received when we woke him up.

"Ha, you old man! You're not always right." Maria huffed and raised an eyebrow at him.

"But it would have been nice if you arrived a bit earlier." he then glanced sternly at her. "It's of good ethics."

As if it was waiting for the right moment to enter, a man appeared at the door and coughed to obtain our attention.

Hitman Bang turned to him and motioned for him to come and the man approached us, standing next to the ceo.

"He's Son Sungdeuk. He'll be your dance teacher." Hitman Bang motioned towards him.

He extended his arm towards us with a smile and we shook it, then bowed in greeting.

"Now I'm gonna leave you because I have other important things to do. Don't forget to wait for me on the hallway." the ceo said, turning around and heading towards the door.