● 10 ●

Since the presence of Piti was made known to the rest of the boys, almost everyone took their turns to somehow steal him from me.

Right now I was trying to watch a cartoon on the tv, but it was kinda hard with Jimin beside me on the couch who was acting like an excited child. It was his turn to play with Piti and decided to do it here.

"Who's the cutest cat in the world?" he said, stroking the cat's belly. "You are!"

Piti was just laying on his lap and purring, occasionally meowing or just trying to leave. I looked at them annoyed because I couldn't focus.

"Can you leave me alone?" I turned towards Jimin and raised an eyebrow. "I'm trying to watch some cartoons... peacefully."

He lifted Piti at his face level and after placing a little peck on its nose, let go of him. I looked away and raised the volume on the tv.

"But I wanna spend some time with you too!" Jimin whined and put his arms around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. "It's so rare to find you outside your room that I have to take this opportunity."

"Oh, really? This isn't about teasing me for having you as my bias?" I continued to look at the tv, acutely aware of how close he was to me.

"Hmm... maybe." he hummed and blew in my ear. "Pay attention to me!"

Flustered, I turned my whole body towards the boy beside me, making him raise his hands and place them on my cheeks, pinching them with a smile on his face.

"You should see how red your face is!" he grinned and began shaking my head. "You're so cute! I might just kiss you right now!"

"Jimin... what the hell?" narrowing my eyes at him, I also put my hands on his head and started shaking him.

"Who can refuse a kiss from their bias?" he asked giggling and moving even closer.

"I'm not gay." I made a disgusted expression and placed my hands flat on his face, pushing him away. "But your gay is showing!"

"And you're breaking the rules." Francesca, who apparently was now in front of us, sprayed us with some water from a bottle.

"So that's how is to be on the other part of the bottle." I sighed, wiping the water from my face. "Feels like dog training..."

Fran slightly tilted her head in question and shrugged her shoulders. Eventually humming in agreement, she took my wrist and pulled me up before speaking.

"Mr. Bang called me and said that we should be at the company in an hour because he has something important tell us."

"Do I really have to go?" I began protesting, but she just dismissed me.

"You can remain here with me." Jimin suggested, winking and open his arms wide.

Silence.
Me and Francesca looked at him for a few seconds, then at each other and turned towards the door.

"Company it is. It's been a while since I last annoyed that old man." I said to no one in particular and nodded at my friend, signalling her that I was following.

》》

Half an hour later.
I wasn't even surprised at this point when the CEO was sternly judging us at the door, neither telling us to stay outside or take a place at the conference table.

He finally heaved a sigh and slowly shook his his head in disapproval. With a last look at us, he turned his attention back to some papers in his hand, not before pointing at the chairs with his eyes.

Taking this as a clue to sit down, we headed towards the part of the table where were placed some papers.

"Tomorrow you'll start your training." Hitman Bang stated with a unreadable face. "At the end of this month it will be an evaluation and based on your performance we'll decide if you improved or not, also establishing if you can remain a trainee or leave."

"What? Leave?" the color drained from Fran's face as she listened to the man.

"You thought this was kids play?" his voice resonated in the huge, empty room. "Out there are so many boys like you who dream to be in your position. So take this seriously."

Without anything more necessary to add, Hitman Bang pointed at the piece of paper that was in front of us two.

"That's the schedule of your training. 7 AM is when you start."

We took the schedule in our hands and looked at the activities we had to do for the following month.

"12 hours a day? Isn't that a bit too much?" I complained, waving the paper around and earning an elbow on the ribs from Francesca.

"And here I believed you will keep your mouth shut for once." Hitman Bang glanced up to the ceiling then continued challenging. "If you already want to give up, the door is right there."

"Never, old man. I'll bear anything only to annoying you with my simple presence."

"Perfect then. Tomorrow, practice room, at 7:05 at the latest." he smiled at us and clapped once. "Good luck on your new trainee life!"