● 4 ●

*Francesca's pov*

I slowly opened my eyes. I put a hand in front of my face to avoid the sun's rays entering my room.

"Today we have a meeting about our acceptance. Even now I can't believe it." Still in a sleepy state I remembered the events that happened to us. "How funny!"

After I stretched a bit, I took my phone and looked at the hour. It was 8:30. Wait, 8:30?!

"Shit! It's late!" I said to myself, stumbling out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. "Better use it first, she takes a lot of time."

*Maria's pov*

A loud banging from the door woke me up.

'Ugh! What is now? Can't a person sleep in this house?'

"Mariaa!" Francesca yelled, slamming the door to the wall and come near my bed.

The cat, which was sleeping next to me, got scared by the sudden noise and ran away.

"Another 5 minutes!" I put the blanket over me and turned my back on her.

"It's 8:40." she then began to shake me, sounding exasperated. "The meeting is in less than half an hour!"

"And? You can go ahead of me. I will come later..."

"You want to annoy our new director, don't you?"

"Maybe, who knows."

"Maria, come on."

"..."

"Maria."

'Oh no. When she's dead serious or angry, hell will unlease.' I shuddered when an old event made its way in my memory. 'The poor boy...'

"Fine, fine. I will get ready." I slowly got up from bed and went to the bathroom because the clothes I needed were there.

》》》

After I finished getting ready I went to the kitchen to eat something. There was my dear friend, who looked like she was waiting for me.

"You ready?" she asked, closing her phone and looking one last time at the clock. It showed five minutes past 9 o'clock.

"Just let me make a quick sandwich and we can go."

"Ok." she took the keys and headed towards the door with me close behind.

When we arrived at the station, our bus just closed its doors. What a misfortune...

"Remember when you wanted to lose weight?" my friend suddenly asked me.

"But I don't want to anymore. Why are you asking?"

"Too bad! Now it's a perfect chance for that." she took my arm and started running after the car.

The driver must have noticed two people shouting after him to stop because the bus halted, allowing us to get it and catch our breath.

"Thank you so much!" Fran bowed a little to the man and paid for a ticket.

"Yeah, what she said." I awkwardly tilted my head a little towards him and also paid.

After I got my ticket I went to sit next to my companion.

"I hate you so much! It's your fault we had to run!"

"Don't yell at me! You remind me of him!"

"Of whom?"

"HITMAN BANG!"

At this point the whole bus was looking at us like we were some weirdos. Even a granny shaked her head.

》》》