● Christmas special ●

*Maria's pov*

It was a cozy day of winter, the holidays were coming and we were gathered in the living room, waiting for Jin to come with the snacks. The boys had a few free days and they suggested that today we should watch some Christmas movies... All fucking day.

After a few minutes of everyone trying to find a place to sit, Yoongi has made himself small in one side of the sofa, next to him Jungkook and Taehyung were fighting for space, and on the other side of the sofa was Jimin, trying to stop them. On the floor were placed some blankets and pillows for those who decided to sit there. Francesca and Namjoon were sharing a blanket, leaning on each other and Yeontan between them, Hoseok was laying down, playing on his phone and I was petting Piti, my cat, which was sleeping on my lap.

"Here is the food!" Jin entered in the room with his arms full of snacks and handed them to everyone. "Now that is settled, I want to sit on the couch so Jimin, I kindly ask you to move your ass on the floor."

"But I-" Jimin stood up but still tried to protest.

"Before I take out the slipper." Jin threatened him before glaring at the boys who were fighting. "And you two better stop it if you don't want to end up like him!"

Jimin sat beside me, replaced the cat from my lap with his head and took the cat in his arms, not before making me play with his hair.

"Well... If everyone has calmed down, let's watch the movie." Namjoon said, taking the remote from the table and turned on the tv.

It was a scene where the protagonist's family was giving each other gifts and Hoseok, like the floor was burning, jumped on his feet, right in front of the tv.

"Guys! Guys! I remembered something!" he yelled excited.

"It can wait. You forced me watch the movie, so let me do it." I looked up at him and motioned him to get out of the way.

"Don't be so mean and let Hobi finish. You don't die if you miss some scenes from the movie."

"Thank you, Fran! What I remembered is that I had an idea."

"No!" Yoongi stopped him. "Whatever it is, I'm not in."

"Hyung, you didn't even let him tell us the idea..." Jimin pouted at Yoongi and the latter just turned his head the other side.

"I already know it will be a bad idea, so no."

"I'm really hurted. I thought you were my hyung."

"Whatever." Yoongi, uninterested, stood up and left.

"How rude. Tsk tsk!" I commented.

"You were the one talking..."

"Can I finish telling you my idea without being stopped?" Hoseok said irritated, with a quite scary face.

The rest of us quickly nodded our head and let him speak.

"We had the same 'tradition' for a few years, but now that the girls came we can do something new. For example this year we can do the 'Secret Santa' thing."

"See? A bad idea!" said Yoongi from the doorway.

"Haven't you left yet?" Jungkook turned to face Yoongi.

"Just ignore him. So... What do you think about this idea? It's really that bad?" Hoseok asked us with hope in his eyes.

"It isn't. I really like it." Taehyung gave him two thumbs up, along with Jungkook.

"Yeah, me too!"

Then Hoseok turned around and faced Yoongi with a smile on his face.

"See? A good idea!" he sticked his tongue out.