Fate will Find a Way

KATHRYN'S POV:

"Kathryn come on honey we are going to be late" my dad yelled upstairs to me. We are headed to the airport which is taking us to Orlando, Florida for Magcon. My dad Bart is the manager of Magcon and he is taking me with him. I'm really excited because who wouldn't be, I mean I'm going to be able to meet all of these famous viners and go on tour with them. I'm most excited about not going to school for the whole second half of the year, I'll be on tour and there is no time for school so I have to take a 2 hour online class once a week.

"Okay I'm ready" I said running down the stairs out of the house and into the car.

"I'm exited" my dad says while he steps into the car

"Yea I am too I can't wait to meet Cameron Dallas!" I say and he rolls his eyes

"Well you won't just be meeting him, you are spending the next 6 months with him on tour" my dad says and starts to drive to the airport

"Yea I know, that's why I didn't tell Christina I was going until 2 days ago. I knew she would freak out. But I told her that I would FaceTime her like everyday so she could talk to him." I say and my dad and I start laughing because we both know that my Bestfriend Christina is a huge flirt, but she can't help it, it just happens when she talks to guys.

****

****

****

We just got off the plane and we're the first ones at the airport so we decide to just sit and wait for they guys. Me and my dad are just sitting in the chairs on our phones. When i hear a crowd of boys waking towards us. I tap my dad on the shoulder

"I think they are here I can hear them" I say and laugh

"Yup that's them" he laughs too and then I look up to see 9 boys standing in front of me. Me and my dad stood up they all said hi to my dad first none of them really noticed me except for this boy with brown flippy hair and really blue eyes, he looked about my age.

"Bart who's that" I heard one of the guys say I think it was Taylor

"Umm I'm Kathryn" I say and they all stare at me, I was always told that I looked older than I actually am, I guess it was because I was always taller and curvier than everyone else my age. People always thought I was like 18 when I'm actually 15. I got nervous because they were staring at me so I ran my hands through my long wavy brown hair.

"I'm Hayes" the boy with the brown hair said and the all guys got out of their trance and started to introduce them selves to me one by one.

"I'm Aaron"

"I'm Jack J"

"I'm Jack G"

"I'm Shawn"

"I'm Taylor"

"I'm Cameron"

"I'm Carter"

"I'm Matt"

"I'm Nash"

"Ughh hi" I laugh because they were like fighting each other to talk to me.

"Ok so guys if you would stop fighting over my daughter and listen you would know that there is a limo waiting outside for us and when we..." My dad says but he was interrupted by Cameron screaming

"Limo!!!" And they all ran outside and to the limo that had the driver standing out side of it with a sign that said "Magcon" on it. We all piled into the limo and I was squished next to Matt and Hayes.

"So Kathryn I didn't know that you were coming on tour with us" Matt said to me

"Haha well here I am" I say and laugh

"Glad you are" Matt says then winks at me which makes me smile and blush. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turn to my right and see that Hayes was the one that tapped my shoulder.

"Hey" I say

"Hey, so what's up" he says and I can tell he is nervous but I don't know why

"Well right now I'm sitting in a limo talking to you" I say which makes him blush. We pull up to the hotel and we all get out. We get out rooms and my dad said he trusts me even though he shouldn't, he is letting me room with one of the guys. I got my room key and walked to my room only to discover that I was rooming with Nash I found it odd that it was only Nash because I thought that Hayes and Nash were brothers but whatever.