Chapter 5

KATHRYNS POV:

When Hayes told me that I was his first kiss I was shocked. But then he asked me if I could "teach" him how to kiss and I of course I showed him. But we turned this kiss into a make-out session. He was a really good kisser but you could tell that he didn't have much experience.

Right now I was sleeping in Hayes's arms in his bed. This felt right unlike when I was sleeping with Nash. Maybe this trip will be a lot more fun than I thought.

****

****

****

"Kathryn" Hayes was trying to wake me up, but I figured I would play with him. "Kathryn" he shook me. He hovered his face right above mine. I opened my eyes and pecked his lips.

"Good Morning Hayes" I say

"You are full of surprises aren't you" he laid down next to me

"There is a lot of stuff about me that might surprise you " I turned my head to look at him and he did the same

"Oh yea like what"

"Well I think I'll let you figure it out" I smirk

"Ughhh"

"Haha so why did you wake me up"

"Well I was bored"

"And what did you want me to do about it"

"I don't know"

"Well now I'm hungry, thanks a lot"

"Okay well let's go get some food" he says getting up off the bed. I get up too

"Yea let's just go to that buffet thing in the lobby"

"Okay that's fine with me"

"Hayes I need to go get changed be at my room in 5 minutes"

"Alright" he says and I leave his room, I really hope that Nash is still sleeping. I really don't need him asking questions.

I step into my room and Nash is sound asleep. I walked over to my suitcase and grab black high wasted shorts, a floral print crop top, and my red vans. I don't go to the bathroom to change because Nash is asleep. I take off my T-shirt and shorts leaving me in my black lace bra and hot pink thong. I slip my shorts on then my top. I bend down to pick my shoes up off the floor and hear a whistle behind me. I turn around and it was Nash sitting up against the headboard.

"Nashhh!"

"Thanks for the show" he says clapping his hands

"It wasn't meant for you" I sarcastically say

"Whatever but where are you going anyway"

"I'm going to get breakfast with Hayes"

"Oh I'll come too"

"No you won't" I hear a deep voice say behind me. I turn around and Hayes was standing in the doorway. I smile and he winked at me which made me blush.

"Wow what's going on between you two" Nash says

"Nothing" me and Hayes say in unison

"Well I think I should go to breakfast with you guys, so I can keep and eye on Kathryn"

"What's that supposed to mean" Hayes says

"That means she's hot"

"Oookayy let's go" I say grabbing Hayes hand and dragging him into the hall