Chapter 8

KATHRYNS POV:

Me and Hayes were sitting in the hot tub just talking about random things. I have a life proof case on my phone so I brought it to the hot tub with me.

"Hayes it's 11:30 we only have a half hour" I say nervously

"Alright chill we will be fine" he says

"But I don't have enough to time to shower and wash my hair so it's going to be a mess"

"Just do that French braid thing, whatever it's called. My mom does it to her hair after she gets out of the pool" he suggests and it's literally the best idea ever

"Hayes your a genius!" I say and get out of the hot tub, grabbing two towels one for me and one for Hayes

"Trust me I know"

"Just shut up and take this" I said handing him the towel

****

****

****

Me and Hayes are walking down to the place Magcon is being held in. I am wearing shorts from Abrocrombie and a loose hot pink crop top that shows a little bit of my stomach. My hair is in a French braid like Hayes suggested and I have white flip-flops on.

"Are you excited to meet all your fans" I ask Hayes as we are walking

"Well I'm not really a part of Magcon, Nash is and I just kind of came with him" he says

"Oh, so at least I won't be totally alone the whole time"

"What do you mean"

"Well since I'm not famous either, I just kinda sit back and watch the idiots act stupid"

"Oh well I sit there and watch the idiots with you" he says and I blush

"Thanks and one more thing"

"Yea"

"Try not to be so touchy in front of my dad" I say

"Why not"

"He doesn't really like the idea of me dating, he has no clue what I have done in the past and I really want to keep it that way"

"Okay but what have you done in the past"he asks me and I don't want to sound like a slut so I'm not going to tell him

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I say

"Heyyy secrets are no fun"

"They are when you don't tell anyone"I smirk and we walk into a room with I would say about 200 girls. Me and Hayes go through the back curtain and go behind stage. All of the boys we sitting on the couches in the back.

"Look who decided to show up" Cameron says gesturing towers me and Hayes

"Yea yea yea we had a bit of a dilemma" Hayes says looking at me

"And that dilemma was...." Taylor says

"Nothing that you need to know" I say back to him

NASHS POV:

I figured that instead of completely destroying Kathryn and Hayes, I thought I would just mess with them. Then when Hayes messes up I'll make Kathryn mine. But first I have to make Hayes jealous.

We were all about to leave the back room and go to the meet and greet thing. We were walking out of the little room and I stopped at Kathryn.

"You look really pretty" I whisper in her ear and she lets out a little smile revealing her dimples. I looked back and got a glance at Hayes who was giving me the death stare, I just smirked and walked out of the door.

KATHRYNS POV:

"You look really pretty" Nash said, I didn't blush but I small smile crept to me face. Nash walked out of the room and I can see that Hayes is mad.

"Hayes it's okay" I say, then walk up to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and put my chin on his chest so I was looking up at him.

"I know he's just really annoying" Hayes says, I giggle then go on my tippy toes and kiss him on the cheek. I let go of my grip and sit on the couch.

"So what do you wanna do" I ask Hayes

"Do you wanna go out there and watch them act like dorks"

"I would love too" I say to him and we walk out of the little room. We peek our heads around the curtain and look into the crowd. All 200 girls had huge smiles on their faces and a few were crying. The boys started dancing and goofing around on stage. Cameron brought someone from the crowd on the stage and she started crying because she was so happy.

*****

*****

*****

All of the guys plus me were in Cameron and Taylor's room just goofing off. I was sitting on the edge of the couch by myself, Hayes was sitting in front of the TV playing video games. My phone buzzes and it's a text from my ex-boyfriend Garret.